Neverwinter Nights anyone?

Ace of Spades 06-08-2004 01:05 AM
Anybody here play this game or used to? Post about it here.
FittyYen 06-08-2004 10:09 AM
OH MAN I LOVE THIS GAME!!

I've been playing it recently with my friend. I bought it a month after it came out but then stopped playing it for a reason.....

Anyways, 2 years later, it's stil holds its own against these other games.

It feels like an epic but I wish the ending wasn't so...... open.

I still need to get the expansions too Crying

Right now though, I'm just messing around with the toolset and trying out other classes.

Funny, last night I was gonna make a topic about this on the forums.
Silv3rKnigh1 06-08-2004 12:51 PM
Its a good game, I like it, soon as I get my new comp ill buy the new expansion

It still doesnt campare to teh Baldurs gate series tho
Ace of Spades 06-08-2004 01:08 PM
I just got the original and the expansion packs. But I like Hordes of the Underdark best for some reason.
Schwarzwald 08-08-2004 04:40 PM
I got neverwinter nights. Only have one expansion though.

Haha... it is such a shame like ALL the servers need all of the expansions now for me to actually play in them.

I've been toying with the toolset a bit... heh... be great if I got in touch enough to make an actual campaign. Still have a lot to learn... like making people join your party... how to submit a proper journal entry......all that jazz.....heh... cheated a character though with 999~ exp and gold as well as a god item to boot.

Heh... great game. The closest I'll ever get to my dreams of an rpg editor that isn't so complicated, is cheap, and isn't in japanese.
David Ryder 04-26-2006 05:43 PM
Old Topic I know but I FINALLY got this game, and both expansions along with the King Maker mods. Good stuff.

My Character:
Richard Heinrich
Race: Human (always)
Class: Fighter
Level: 5
Feats: Alot
Weapons and Armor: Great Sword+1, Full Plate Armor, Armor of Comfort

Just started, and while Fighter isn't the most exciting class to play, I've always liked the Fighter class. I also have a Paladin named Allen.
Inigo Montoya 04-27-2006 10:16 AM
I've had all the D&D games for years, I have to get them when they come out. I have even the original D&D comp games for the C64 and Amigas... I now have them in an IBM compatible format so I can play them all on my computer, but Elaine has them right now for her laptop.

I liked playing unexpected characters, like a mage who wore armour and weilded a sword. Same thing in Icewind Dale II. I even have the Planescape game that no one seemed to purchase.