[Suggestion] cosplay section

NukuNuko77 06-06-2004 10:59 AM
i suggest we have a cosplay section, for we can post pictures, and offer suggestions and costume help
Zopwx2 06-06-2004 11:28 AM
We haven't had too many cosplayers. It might become an underused section.

If anything, make it a sub forum.
Seraphim 06-06-2004 11:33 AM
Even as a subforum, it still wouldn't generate much traffic. I mean, we might have a few Cosplayers here, but it would have about as many threads as the Pool Room has right now. =p I suppose we COULD make it into a sub-forum.... eh, whatever.

I support it.
The Fallen Phoenix 06-06-2004 11:51 AM
Just post it in Ailesberry...we had a thread for it, but people didn't post in it so much...you could probably dig it up, however, using the search feature.

If it gets popular, I'll sticky the thread. If not, well...I won't.
Seraphim 06-06-2004 12:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
Just post it in Ailesberry...we had a thread for it, but people didn't post in it so much...you could probably dig it up, however, using the search feature.

If it gets popular, I'll sticky the thread. If not, well...I won't.

Sticky the thread anyway. The visibility will encourage people to post, and hey, if it doesn't turn out, you can always un-sticky it. =p
The Fallen Phoenix 06-06-2004 12:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Sticky the thread anyway. The visibility will encourage people to post, and hey, if it doesn't turn out, you can always un-sticky it. =p

Fine, we'll give it a try. If a week goes by and I feel there's a lack of interest, I'll un-sticky it.
Silv3rKnigh1 06-16-2004 01:43 PM
I conquer I would liek to see the members when they r dressed up
The Fallen Phoenix 06-16-2004 01:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Silv3rKnigh1

There's a stickied thread for it in Ailesberry, but apparently either no one from Paradigm cosplays (well, very few would be more accurate) or those who do are not interested in posting their pictures.
Seraphim 06-16-2004 01:49 PM
quote:
quote:

There's a stickied thread for it in Ailesberry, but apparently either no one from Paradigm cosplays (well, very few would be more accurate) or those who do are not interested in posting their pictures.

Well, I don't think there have been any Conventions recently...
evanASF27 06-16-2004 03:06 PM
quote:
quote:

Very few, boy!!! Mad ...be politicaly correct damn it! Pleased ...*is proud to be Zenigata!*
Tongue

You'll see me cosplay (or somethin to that nature) at the East Coast Party Anime Smile
Kittie heavenly6 06-16-2004 04:26 PM
quote:
quote:

Yeah I refuse to post pics of me cosplaying. wayyyyy to self concience. once I found pics of me on Cosplay.com I started hitting my head in to wall Sweatdrop

quote:
Well, I don't think there have been any Conventions recently...

Oh yeah there has been. My friends are the hardcore cosplay-at-every-con-in-california type so they are always getting ready for a con. there was one last month In San Jose, month before that In SF there was a cosplay parade etc.
R.Smith 06-16-2004 04:28 PM
I cosplay, I posted a pic of me as Spike from Cowboy Bebop in some thread. So, there are a few members that do.