NukuNuko77's Anime Sig Requests

harshfire 06-17-2004 12:00 AM
Can you type this on the sig? I don't want my name, so that anyone can use this:

http://www.dysfunctionalchicken.net/Legato800.jpg

Type this on the signature:

End of passion play
Crmbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction
Viens that pump with fear
Sucking darkest clear
Leading on your death's construction.

Then in another area:
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing.
Just call my name, and I'll hear your scream.

Then:

My life of Death's becoming clearer
Plain monopoly, ritual misery
Even as I look in the mirror.
NukuNuko77 06-17-2004 08:44 AM
its impossible to do on the system i'm using, sorry >_<
The Fallen Phoenix 06-17-2004 01:26 PM
I'm taking a shot at it, but I'm not quite sure I'll be able to fit all of the text. Furthermore, the width of the image is too great for it to be used on Paradigm, so I'm going to have to reduce its size (which will further reduce the amount of space necessary for the quote).

Finally, I assume "Viens that pump with fear" is supposed to be "Veins that pump with fear," right?
harshfire 06-17-2004 01:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
I'm taking a shot at it, but I'm not quite sure I'll be able to fit all of the text. Furthermore, the width of the image is too great for it to be used on Paradigm, so I'm going to have to reduce its size (which will further reduce the amount of space necessary for the quote).

Finally, I assume "Viens that pump with fear" is supposed to be "Veins that pump with fear," right?

Thanks, you don't have to put all of it, but the first line is what I want. Sorry about the spelling error. Sweatdrop I was doing it in a hurry since I had to get off the cpu. Thanks again XN!
The Fallen Phoenix 06-17-2004 02:22 PM
The colors are being a major annoyance; after an hour of work I still haven't found a color that allows you to properly read the text.

I can't promise when I can get you the banner, because my eyes are begging for a break, but I'll try again later tonight.
harshfire 06-17-2004 02:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
The colors are being a major annoyance; after an hour of work I still haven't found a color that allows you to properly read the text.

I can't promise when I can get you the banner, because my eyes are begging for a break, but I'll try again later tonight.

It's good that you are trying. I greatly appreciate this! Take as long as you want.
NukuNuko77 06-18-2004 08:43 PM
Reki can i do something to make it up too you? *puppy eyes*

p.s. Xineohp you should of just pm your posts, instead of taking over my thread. please don't warn me, its was just a sugestion (sorry i get a little paraniod over stuff like this sometimes)
The Fallen Phoenix 06-18-2004 08:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NukuNuko77

p.s. Xineohp you should of just pm your posts, instead of taking over my thread. please don't warn me, its was just a sugestion (sorry i get a little paraniod over stuff like this sometimes)

*Shrugs shoulders* If you say so. I don't really see what's wrong with offering help, regardless of who started the thread. After all, if everyone had their own personal "offer help" thread, I'm sure this forum would be cluttered with posts.

I didn't mean to take over the thread, but since you had said you couldn't work with it, I decided to give it a shot...it's not like I had take every single request made here and made a separate, competing banner to spite you...

I guess if people don't want me to help, I won't bother then. That's the only reason I post at all in this forum, whether it be the Rate the Avatar, Rate the Sig/Banner, even my post in this topic was only meant to help. Since it's not wanted, I just won't offer it anymore.
Nyarlathotep 06-20-2004 11:01 PM
Feel like making me one? It's a tricky one though I warn you (maybe, depends on if you know where to find the image I want, cause I sure as hell don't.) I want it to be the road sign at the end of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas that says "You are now leaving Fear & Loathing Population: 0, etc, etc." as well as the road itself and surrounding desert. Pretty much what takes up the whole screen at the end when the credits roll, minus the credits of course. I also want it say "Just another freak in the freak kingdom" in a font similar to the one used on the cover of the movie to the left of the sign over the road. If that makes sense enough to attempt it, thanks.
NukuNuko77 06-21-2004 03:02 PM
Letting everybody know!: the program i use to make sigs is only capable with anime pics, i don't know why it does that (maybe the URL has somthing has to do with it ), so i'm kinda screwed when it comes to other types of pics, sorry
Nyarlathotep 06-22-2004 12:14 AM
D'oh!
Silv3rKnigh1 06-25-2004 12:32 AM
anyone got a pic of meatwad from ATHF in the "gay" outfit from last nights episode?
harshfire 06-26-2004 07:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by NukuNuko77

*Shrugs shoulders* If you say so. I don't really see what's wrong with offering help, regardless of who started the thread. After all, if everyone had their own personal "offer help" thread, I'm sure this forum would be cluttered with posts.

I didn't mean to take over the thread, but since you had said you couldn't work with it, I decided to give it a shot...it's not like I had take every single request made here and made a separate, competing banner to spite you...

I guess if people don't want me to help, I won't bother then. That's the only reason I post at all in this forum, whether it be the Rate the Avatar, Rate the Sig/Banner, even my post in this topic was only meant to help. Since it's not wanted, I just won't offer it anymore.

No! You've always been a great help! Smile No problem. But thank you! And also, NukoNuko, thank you for all your help! Smile I'll let you know when I need something else!
Naraku 06-26-2004 11:54 PM
Could you make a signature for me with Boxy Brown from Aqua Teen Hunger Force please?
NukuNuko77 06-27-2004 06:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Naraku
Could you make a signature for me with Boxy Brown from Aqua Teen Hunger Force please?

please read my previous post and the title of the thread, cause as you can clearly see i spcailize only in anime sigs, sorry. but i will happily to make you a diffirent sig.
Benjamin 07-11-2004 04:07 PM
Skyboom Shield (Transformers Armada) Plz Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Forever Gratfull

~BenjamiN~