[Question] Yellow Name?

Seraphim 05-30-2004 08:11 AM
Yo. I just logged in this morning, and for some reason, my name is in Yellow in all fields that list me as reading something. What's the deal with this? A screencap is below.

(And why is ACT's name silver?) Tongue

EDIT: It's also on my username for posts.
Wazpy 05-30-2004 08:28 AM
Silver means you have a crazy number of posts. I'm guessing that yellow means warned now.
Seraphim 05-30-2004 08:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wazpy
Silver means you have a crazy number of posts. I'm guessing that yellow means warned now.

Really? Hmm. I've had a warning for a long time, though. I think I would have noticed it by now.

EDIT: Ah damn it! It does mean "Warned"! It was in the post a few lines down. Frown
evanASF27 05-30-2004 02:47 PM
The warned people have just been given new yellow names (so people know who they are), warnedX2 is that orange color...and banned is well....stock.

The silver names are for the special custom rank of "Legendary Member". The standard rank is normal but for people who apply and are able to qualify for the Legendary Rank, are given silver stars and the silver name. I should know...I was the first one who applied and received the custom title Tongue Pleased Big Grin
...but even though my warning is gone, I think I'll keep this regular rank though....I mean anyone who has enough posts and has been here long enough can get the silver stars, but only two people (or is it now three or four?) have the true legend rank Smile (the first being Manji, the second being me, the third and fourth ones are GAT and Lady Tesser, and finally Schwarzwald and Tony! )

Wow we have alot of legends! Tongue (but I was before all those others so HA! Big Grin *waves at them* )
Jonny Axehandle 05-30-2004 02:57 PM
There is already a topic for this. How can you be fool enough to not see it? If it was further down maybe but it is almost at the top.
The Fallen Phoenix 05-30-2004 03:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
There is already a topic for this. How can you be fool enough to not see it? If it was further down maybe but it is almost at the top.

Yes, Seraphim already admitted he made the error of not seeing that topic. You are correct, however; there is no reason for this topic to remain in existence, so for all intents and purposes this thread is now considered locked!

Anyone who posts after this is liable to receive a warning.