Mystic Meaning Of Your Username

¡SpoonySthingyy! 05-29-2004 10:47 PM
ok, so ive had a few questions on my username..

My username is because is band they call me spoony, its a play off a messup that was made in pronouncing my last name, and the sthingyy part is because on proboards there is a filter and i tried to make my name spoony and poon means something bad so it replaced poon with thingy..so therefore the combination was made spoonysthingyy
Zopwx2 05-29-2004 10:57 PM
Jfk mark?

Anyway. They day I reveal the meaning of Zopwx2 is the day the world is thrust into utter chaos and the prophecy comes into fruition.

Don't ask about Zopwx(1)
AmuroRei 05-29-2004 10:59 PM
Prince of Tennis is the bomb.
Wingnut 05-29-2004 11:02 PM
The answer is in my profile if you really want to know.
Mr. Saturn 05-29-2004 11:05 PM
Mr. Saturn is the best character in EarthBound. The way he talks is so cool and funky fresh that it should be a trend Cool

BOING!
JAYCZero 05-29-2004 11:05 PM
Well The Answer is Myself , My Username is Me ,what represents me .
My 2 initials JC and My last name

And I been using this Username practilly for everything I register to become a member online and I been using it for like 6 years already.
ebie 05-29-2004 11:05 PM
There is no Reason for my name. but it's sooo cool!
noTomato 05-29-2004 11:18 PM
ok, so you know how Gordon Rosewater told Angel she's NOT one of his cherished tomato's and basically she's like 'God'...or goddess or Paradigm. So, she is no...tomato. heh
Cecil XIX 05-29-2004 11:31 PM
The first username I came up with was 'The General,' which I used on the Mobius Forum. Unfortunately, that name is rather hard to register as. And having just played Final Fantasy IV for the first time, I decided to name myself after the protagonist, Cecil Harvey. And, since becomes the King of Baron at the end, I decided to attach a roman numeral at the end. Hey, if he saved the world, why not name the next eighteen kings after him?
Zopwx2 05-29-2004 11:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil XIX
The first username I came up with was 'The General,' which I used on the Mobius Forum. Unfortunately, that name is rather hard to register as. And having just played Final Fantasy IV for the first time, I decided to name myself after the protagonist, Cecil Harvey. And, since becomes the King of Baron at the end, I decided to attach a roman numeral at the end. Hey, if he saved the world, why not name the next eighteen kings after him?

I wonder what happend to the real "The General"

http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/prof...userid=416&sid=

He has the same Birthday as Manji and I.
Tony Waynewrong 05-29-2004 11:38 PM
The mystical meaning to my username is this: That's what Dorothy calls me. Big Grin
Ace of Spades 05-29-2004 11:46 PM
My new username is the title of a song by Motorhead.
AmuroRei 05-29-2004 11:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
My new username is the title of a song by Motorhead.

The next user name you should get should be Orgasmatron.
Hienrich Ele 05-29-2004 11:55 PM
my username is my name, Troy, spelled backwards, and than the words are me.

I am telling you my name in my username! But in code!
evanASF27 05-30-2004 12:03 AM
i explained mine a long time ago.

Evan -my name
ASF - the first forums I was a part of
27 - birthday (8/17)
The Fallen Phoenix 05-30-2004 12:49 AM
My username is "The Fallen Phoenix" (my initial username) reversed; I initially chose "The Fallen Phoenix" for two reasons:
  • The phoenix is my favorite mythological creature (specifically, the Greek phoenix, though I like the Egyption phoenix and the idea of the Chinese Feng Huang as well.)
  • It's an oxymoron: a phoenix can't really "fall" because it's immortal (that aspect actually depends on the culture: Greek legends have the phoenix dying every 500 or 1461 years).
re-animate 05-30-2004 12:54 AM
my origonal re-animate was created because i have a tendancy to 'resurect' if you will certain things like, humor, intelegence, and the sex drive......hehehe

my new name, susan, is mine because i like to stand out!

WA!
Mugiwara Luffy 05-30-2004 01:01 AM
I remember a thread like this from a long time ago. It even had the exact same title.

Well my username should be obvious. It was inspired by that scene where Dastun calls Roger "Lt. Smith".
ebie 05-30-2004 01:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
My username is "The Fallen Phoenix" (my initial username) reversed; I initially chose "The Fallen Phoenix" for two reasons:
  • The phoenix is my favorite mythological creature (specifically, the Greek phoenix, though I like the Egyption phoenix and the idea of the Chinese Feng Huang as well.)
  • It's an oxymoron: a phoenix can't really "fall" because it's immortal (that aspect actually depends on the culture: Greek legends have the phoenix dying every 500 or 1461 years).

I don't understand.
Atropos 05-30-2004 01:51 AM
I took my name of one of the Fates from Greek mythology (and I LOVE Greek mythology). Atropos was the Fate who cut the thread of life, thus ending a person's life, and I have a tendency to like the idea of death (not in a morbid, homicidal or suicidal way, but as just another aspect of existence that I will have to go through--since I can't change it, I've grown to look at it in a positive light Smile ). Atropos was also the shortest of the Fates (and I'm short, too!)