Benjamin 05-28-2004 03:00 PM
[link deleted: see Xineohp Nellaf Eht's post]

FOR ALL OF THE DIGIMON FANS OUT THERE

COME JOIN US

AT THE DIGIMON FORUMS

MINION

MODERATOR: MEGAGARGOMON
The Fallen Phoenix 05-28-2004 05:29 PM
Sorry MINION, but technically you aren't supposed to blatantly advertise on these forums (it's considered a form of spam). As a result, I deleted the link; if you want, you can have Digimon discussion in this thread, and if people are interested you could private message them the URL (or put it in your profile). Just try not to have a post dedicated to advertising your forum in the future.
evanASF27 05-28-2004 06:36 PM
Technically I was a digimon fan for the first two (or whatever) seasons of it (From the very begining to the end of Myotismon, and then part of the new D3 Digivices and digiegg season). I lost interest in after they showed who the Digimon Emperor was...

Hey at least we can make this into a general Digimon discussion thread no? Smile It doesn't have to be a total waste Wink
CoCoaPuFF CatX 05-28-2004 07:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Technically I was a digimon fan for the first two (or whatever) seasons of it (From the very begining to the end of Myotismon, and then part of the new D3 Digivices and digiegg season). I lost interest in after they showed who the Digimon Emperor was...

Hey at least we can make this into a general Digimon discussion thread no? Smile It doesn't have to be a total waste Wink

Agreed i liked the first season then i started to get lost in the second season when i missed a couple of episodes... so now i don't care for it i caught season 4 on school mornings but didn't pay to much attention
Cecil XIX 05-28-2004 07:54 PM
Ah, Digimon. I remember when that was on fox, along with Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy and Beast Wars. Those were good times. Anyway, I'm pretty fond of the first two seasons. Sora Takenouchi... is nice. Pleased
Darkside 05-28-2004 10:47 PM
First season was cool, and Myotismon kicked ass.
Second season was sucked except for Piedmon who was a bad-ass.
Rest of 'em became waaaaaayyy to repetitive for my tastes, digi-evolutions became more and more stupid and they just didn't make a lick of sense, like giving CPR for a bullet wound to the head.
ebie 05-30-2004 12:32 AM
im sorry to saw but digimon sucks
it changes to much for me to watch
Mr. Saturn 05-30-2004 02:47 AM
I liked the first and second seasons as well. They had somewhat intricate subplots (In the japanese version at least Roll Eyes ) Everything after that was craptacular Big Grin
AmuroRei 05-30-2004 11:08 AM
How many people know of the new season of Digimon that is coming out in 2005? Like every children's show now it will be in CG.
R.Smith 05-31-2004 12:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by FujiSyusuke
How many people know of the new season of Digimon that is coming out in 2005? Like every children's show now it will be in CG.

Really, i didn't know..I thought they stopped at season 4...hmm...well, i guess where there's money to be made Roll Eyes
Yomiko 06-03-2004 10:29 AM
I uused to be a Didigmon fan but I didn't care for the new serius or whatever its called. I liked the very first group of kids.
Naraku 06-04-2004 09:16 AM
I liked the third season the best. With the tamers and the new type of digivice which looks pretty cool. D Reaper thing was kind of cool too I thought.
Asirt 05-06-2006 05:28 PM
[A trip down Memory Lane...]

Digimon Adventure still has a place as one of my favorite anime series. Despite it being a children's show, it's part of the reason why my interest in anime increased. It's got great characters, a good storyline, and great Digimon heroes and villians. The other Digimon series cannot compare to the first series, in my opinion.

The first two movies are very good as well, even though they're only about 30 minutes each. I really want to see all the scenes that were cut out in the US version of the movies and the series, though. The dub for its time was pretty good, but I never got a chance to at least see the Japanese version.

Digimon Adventure: Zero Two was all right, I guess. Nothing really great about it. After Digimon Tamers, I lost interest in the Digimon series. I did enjoy the evolution songs and OP\ED themes for the first four series, though.