Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

JAYCZero 05-27-2004 09:36 AM
quote:

Well I seen the Trailer and it's Off The Hook ! I mean just watching that scene from Cloud Strife with his Giant Buster Sword Riding the Motorcycle down the Highway and the Mystery Man(that looks like Sephiroth ) blasting a few streaming fireballs at Cloud and then the Motorcycle ends up flipping in the Sky with Cloud and then Cloud Clashes his Sword with his Motorcycle at the Mystery Man , That Scene Was Hot ! Yaa should check out the Trailer , but I forgot when it's coming out prolly this Summer ,but to be Honest I would never have thought that the Next Final Fantasy Movie would come out with FF7 , cause since the Attention is now FFX-2 or FFCrystal whatever it is , but I guess FF7 is one of the Greatest games of Squaresoft
So what are your Oppinions ? Feel free to talk about it and discuss this topic
Zola 05-27-2004 09:41 AM
I want to see it Smile
Disturbed_1 05-27-2004 10:09 AM
I would like to see it, you guys do know that it is already out right
Travis Bickle 05-27-2004 10:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed_1
I would like to see it, you guys do know that it is already out right

It's not. Not in America nor Japan. They get this summer, and we get it christmas.
Disturbed_1 05-27-2004 10:21 AM
Then how is it that almost everybody I know have already seen, without bootlegging it or downloading it
Trotsky 05-27-2004 10:37 AM
i did like some parts of 7, but i just dont get why so many people love it so mutch. i think other final fantasy's would have been better to do so mutch with.
Xel 05-27-2004 10:48 AM
Can't wait. 'S gonna be sweet.

I wanna see more Reno, man. <3
R.Smith 05-27-2004 12:02 PM
Well, I'm very excited about this movie. I am still a huge fan of FF VII, and I'm always going to love it. I've been to the offical site, and I've even signed up as an empolyee of ShinRa Smile

Also, here's a great site to keep you updated, and they tell you how to sign up at ShinRa Wink .

I've gotten alot of wallpaper from the offical site, and the ShinRa site, so it's worth checking out.
Travis Bickle 05-27-2004 12:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed_1
Then how is it that almost everybody I know have already seen, without bootlegging it or downloading it

According to the official website, it comes out in Japan sometime 2004. Famitsu says that it's not even done being made yet. So either you or your friends are lying.
StevieV019 05-27-2004 01:20 PM
Im looking forward to seeing it...FFVII was good...
C.R Foxhound 05-27-2004 01:25 PM
i wanna see a Phantasy Star Cg movie, that be sweet

or a FF and Phantasy Star crossover

Muggles and Mother brain?

sweetness Cool
Jo Dawn 05-27-2004 01:33 PM
I am definitly looking forward to seeing this. I can't wait, it looks so awesome. Smile
JAYCZero 05-27-2004 03:00 PM
HELL YEAH !! I can't wait to see it either and there are a few of the returning Characters ,but I don't want to spoil for you guys ..But Cloud is the Man ! the only problem now lol is that I never got to finish Final Fantasy 7 for PSX , It would have been cool if they would have made the Original Final Fantasy 7 for PS2 and X Box , I mean I can Imagine how Excellent it would look , just imagine the Improved graphics and everything !

Well C.R to tell you the Truth there is Phantasy Star Movie coming up and there is a Trailer too , I forgot what website , try checking in Gamespot.com or mostly ign.com there is a good chance that they might have the trailer there ,and there are 4 parts to it .So Enjoy
Darkside 05-27-2004 03:59 PM
rumor has it of a remake of FFVII, but its only rumors.
I hope the Weapons come back and start destroying things for no apparent reason. GO RUBY WEAPON!
JAYCZero 05-27-2004 04:44 PM
LOL ! Hmm..I also heard that Squaresoft was going to remake all of the Final Fantasy Games for the GameCube but that was years ago ..I think prolly that's rumors
R.Smith 05-27-2004 11:26 PM
I made some gifs from the trailers:

Made this one brighter^

While there too big to use here, you can use them at this site's forums.
JAYCZero 05-28-2004 01:56 AM
Aww S*** THE R.SMITH MODERATOR AKA PIMP IN DA HOUSE !! With some Gifs ! NOW THAZ Wazzup ! that's fo those of you who didn't see the Trailers ! R Smith Got's you covered
Mr. Fortnight 05-28-2004 02:09 AM
Now if only Final Fantasy 10-2 International+Last Mission would get released here in North America.

Frown
Ace of Spades 05-28-2004 02:59 PM
This movie is gonna be Friggin' sweet.
Bismarck 05-28-2004 05:08 PM
I can't wait for this movie to be released. I've always been an avid fan of FF7 and the ending always felt a bit incomplete for me, and probably a whole lot of other fans. Sure it showed the meteor being destroyed, but after that all we got to see was Red and his cubs looking at a destroyed Midgard; I think that was the city's name, although I'm not really sure anymore after such a long time. The thing I'm wondering about is what happened to Tifa and Cloud's relationship and Aeris' final fate.