Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Gummibear 06-21-2004 05:46 PM
Hey all! Well for the Tifa fans I have some screenshots and scans of her. I'm not sure if someone has posted them elsewhere on the site(I'm pretty sure no one did) so here;

What do we think of the *new* look? Wink nice ne? I like the whole black, flowy thing!
JAYCZero 06-22-2004 11:28 PM
Well GummiBear We got's a New Avatar Huh ! Welecome to the Final Fantasy 7 Team ! lol I got the Cloud Avatar and you got the Tifa one ! Wow And I like the New look and everything ! She even looks realistic I mean if that would be Tifa and Cloud that how they would definately look in Real life ! Man I Cannot wait until that Movie Comes OUT ! I'll be the first one to get my hand on it ! and I'm also a Fan of Tifa !count me IN ! GUMMI BEAR ! COUNT..ME .. IN !
Gummibear 06-23-2004 08:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JCCastellano
Well GummiBear We got's a New Avatar Huh ! Welecome to the Final Fantasy 7 Team ! lol I got the Cloud Avatar and you got the Tifa one ! Wow And I like the New look and everything ! She even looks realistic I mean if that would be Tifa and Cloud that how they would definately look in Real life ! Man I Cannot wait until that Movie Comes OUT ! I'll be the first one to get my hand on it ! and I'm also a Fan of Tifa !count me IN ! GUMMI BEAR ! COUNT..ME .. IN !

Wink Awesome! Glad to be on the team!^^ I can't wait! I wonder what the story is going to be about?! I heard the release date was for the holidays(in the U.S). Anyways the Japanese are getting some Final Fantasy Advent Children goodies with Final Fantasy X-2 + Last Mission lookie what I found...

quote:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children to be included with Final Fantasy X-2 + Last Mission

Square Enix has announced two more goodies for those Japanese fans that are thinking of purchasing Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission in the first quarter of 2004. Those who pre-order the game will recieve a bundled Yuna (Songstress version) cellphone strap. In addition to this, the actual game itself will come with another bonus (besides the obvious changes to the improved sequel): A special trailer of the company's DVD movie Final Fantasy VII sequel, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, containing as of now unreleased scenes.
Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission will be available in Japan on February 19th, 2004.

Source: RPGFan

There is also speculation of a game sequel to the movie. However I have seen some images of Advent Children:Before Crisis ( the cellphone adventure). Where players can play as the turks.I'll see if I can find the images later. Although I can't tell you with certainty its a real game,yet. It could turn out like Final Fantasy 8: Gaiden ( a game Square had in the works but it never got released, it was centered around Seifer and his 'posse').

edit- awwww here we go! I found an article on Before Crisis!
To see soruce of article click here
quote:

May 27, 2004 - Final Fantasy freaks who've been begging for an interactive experience related to Final Fantasy VII will have to move to Japan and pick up the latest set of FOMA third generation cell phones from Japanese cell phone service NTT DoCoMo. As announced at E3, Before Crisis Final Fantasy VII is being prepared for release on cell phones, and the platform of choice for Square Enix is, as expected, NTT DoCoMo's series 900i next generation phones.

Taking place six years prior to the events of Final Fantasy VII, Before Crisis has players assume the role of an unnamed member of the Turks, the group that would go on to become the henchmen of the powerful Shinra monopoly in the Final Fantasy VII game proper. There is no main character to speak of in this game; as with other Online titles, you name your own character to your liking. The game will be playable by up to four players simultaneously.
Details on gameplay are as scarce as they were at E3. However, Square Enix has revealed a bit more on the game's story. Events will continue until close to Final Fantasy VII. The Avalanche group will appear in the game as well, although at a time when Barret wasn't in charge.

As with the recent mobile releases of the original Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games, Square Enix is preparing Before Crisis for series 900i FOMA cell phones. These phones, available from a variety of makers including NEC, Hitachi and more recently Sharp, are offered with cell phone plans from Japan's number one service provider NTT DoCoMo. 900i represents NTT's first real push into mobile gaming, as they combine the high speed download capabilities (up to 384k per second) of the FOMA third generation service with enough internal memory and processing power to produce 16-bit-style 2D games.

DoCoMo has recently started offering unlimited internet usage through FOMA packages at a set monthly price of 3900 yen plus basic service fees (the cheapest plan with unlimited internet service included ends up costing users about $100). We presume those who play Before Crisis Online will want to take advantage of this service (they'll also be able to make use of unlimited TV phone calling and a variety of other services).

A Beta test Before Crisis will begin in August with full service starting in September. Square Enix has yet to comment on possible stateside releases for its growing Japanese DoCoMo library.

Hope this is helpful! The article is a bit old but interesting.
R.Smith 06-25-2004 11:43 PM
There's been a lot of updates at http://www.adventchildren.net/index.php
Check it out for yourself.
Travis Bickle 06-25-2004 11:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith

All of those new pictures and magazine scans make a fanboy want to cry. Crying

When does it come out?
R.Smith 06-26-2004 12:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
quote:

All of those new pictures and magazine scans make a fanboy want to cry. Crying

When does it come out?

Best I can say is winterish for Japan, and maybe summer 2005 for us?
Gummibear 06-26-2004 10:19 AM
quote:

Big Grin I'm in Seventh heaven!!! So much information...I'm putting this link under my favorites!^^
Volt 06-26-2004 03:17 PM
quote:

Reno & Rude! Hell yeah! Big Grin
What's this, Red XIII too? O_o AND CID!?
Friggin' shweet.
AND A NEW GAME!? O_O
It's good I have good games to play right now, or I'd explode due to anticipation.

Eh, the game is for cell phones... that sorta stinks, but oh well...
Xel 06-26-2004 04:19 PM
Dude. Reno... friggin'... roxors my boxers.

*slips into a drooling stupor*

Rude's not so bad, himself. <3

GUH. MEN. Drooling
R.Smith 08-19-2004 03:27 AM
For those who haven't been visting www.adventchildren.net , there's supposedly a new trailer that will be out sometime in September. Big Grin

There have also been a few more scans of magazines!
Tabris-kun 08-23-2004 11:16 PM
Is Yuffie gonig to appear in Advent Children or not?CAUSE I WANNA SEE YUFFIE Tongue
JAYCZero 08-25-2004 12:28 AM
Woa ! I thought this Thread was long gone already and it's up ?
wow how things come back when you least expect it .Well
I have seen almost all the Trailors and I love it , I always go on
that website . But I mean I was shocked the way Tifa Fight's with
Reno in that scene , I mean she was just punching and kicking
like a rocket. I still wonder when..When is the move going to come
out ??? I'm beginning to become inpatient Confused
But I hope it comes out soon . Can't wait to see it

82890 I don't know if Yuffie might be there but she prolly will
there is also a few more Characters that's going to be there
but I'm not going to spoil it for yaa .

and one thing whoever gave me alot of thumbs up on this
Thread Thank you all Smile ) You guy's are great .
Xel 08-25-2004 12:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by 82890
Is Yuffie gonig to appear in Advent Children or not?CAUSE I WANNA SEE YUFFIE Tongue

Yes, Yuffie is in AC. (Along with Zack, apparently.) Look.
JAYCZero 08-25-2004 02:03 AM
Wow ! Yuffie ?? I didn't know that she was going to be in that
Movie !Way ta go ! but I have to say something here .
I saw the Picture already and I have to say this if you look at
the Guy with the Red Coat he looks just like Johnny Depp .
R.Smith 08-25-2004 02:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by 82890

Yes, there have been magazine scans of Yuffie.

But you would have know this had you actually checked out the link I posted...

quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
Woa ! I thought this Thread was long gone already and it's up ?
wow how things come back when you least expect it .Well
I have seen almost all the Trailors and I love it , I always go on
that website . But I mean I was shocked the way Tifa Fight's with
Reno in that scene , I mean she was just punching and kicking
like a rocket. I still wonder when..When is the move going to come
out ??? I'm beginning to become inpatient Confused
But I hope it comes out soon . Can't wait to see it

82890 I don't know if Yuffie might be there but she prolly will
there is also a few more Characters that's going to be there
but I'm not going to spoil it for yaa .

and one thing whoever gave me alot of thumbs up on this
Thread Thank you all Smile ) You guy's are great .

Tifa isn't fighting Reno, she's fighting Loz.....................................Reno looks like this , Loz looks like this...ok?

quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
Wow ! Yuffie ?? I didn't know that she was going to be in that
Movie !Way ta go ! but I have to say something here .
I saw the Picture already and I have to say this if you look at
the Guy with the Red Coat he looks just like Johnny Depp .

The "Guy with the Red Coat" is Vincent...shouldn't you know that?
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 02:27 AM
Wow. Yuffie is lookin' good. Shocked
Xel 08-25-2004 02:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
Wow. Yuffie is lookin' good. Shocked

Hahaha. I thought so too. She looks supercute. And a new outfit! Yay!

I'm still silently praying that we'll get to see Reeve instead of Cait Sith, provided Scarlet and Heidegger didn't have him whacked in FF7. I love Reeve so so much. ;[
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 02:37 AM
I just realized... her face looks a lot like Rikku's from FF X. (The High Res CG Rikku)
Gummibear 08-26-2004 06:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
I just realized... her face looks a lot like Rikku's from FF X. (The High Res CG Rikku)

^^ Yeah she does! Yuffie's new boots kick ass!
BethMcBeth 08-26-2004 08:48 PM
NEAT!! WWO!! I want to see it 2!! I still have not beaten that game either!! Grrr!!!! I have had it for like 3 yrs now...but thats a different story....