Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Volt 05-29-2004 12:34 AM
It's going to be insane. And hopefully it'll reveal a few things. In the trailer with subtitles, Sephiroth (the real Sephiroth, not one of those Backstreet Boy clones) says, "I want to be forgiven..." Hmm... hmmm... hmm... hmmm... *pushes a button* *anvil falls on head*
I don't understand how you can do 50 flips on a motorcycle, 5000 feet in the air, then suddenly be in the perfect position to strike your opponent with your sword, and you do, and your opponent just parries it and doesn't get blown back 50000 feet (note: divide all numbers by about 20). But that was pretty slick when Cloud got the sword whacked out of his hands and suddenly had another one.
And, just for the record, it's Advent Children. Without the "of".
And, another "just for the record", the city is called Midgar.
JAYCZero 05-29-2004 01:05 AM
quote:
Originally Posted By Volt I don't understand how you can do 50 flips on a motorcycle, 5000 feet in the air, then suddenly be in the perfect position to strike your opponent with your sword, and you do, and your opponent just parries it and doesn't get blown back 50000 feet (note: divide all numbers by about 20). But that was pretty slick when Cloud got the sword whacked out of his hands and suddenly had another one.

Yeah I really didn't understand that Lol ! I mean when I saw the first Trailer On X Play with that Scene from the Motorcycle I was like HOLY$H1T !! I was no way Cloud just did that ! NO WAY Shocked ! That was the Best Scene Overall , I mean in Real Life a person would do that Lol if ever possible 1 they would end up blown to pieces if blown 5000ft up in the Air and 2 that person might be Dead ..But that was Unbelievable , Final Fantasy 7 is my all time favorite Trilogy , I mean that was the First Final Fantasy Game I played

I can't wait until they show that on Theaters this Year ! I know it's going to be a very Popular Movie ,And the Scene was also hot the one you said about Cloud getting his Buster Sword wacked out of him and had another one . At First when I played FF7 I already new that they had that crummy Butched up Movie of FF The Spirits within and I was like saying " That would be Hot , if the if Squaresoft made a Movie of Final Fantasy 7 " Then all of a sudden out of all Final Fantasy Games , Final Fantasy 7 was chosen for the next Movie , I really didn't expect that lol . What Really sucks is that I don't see Cloud no more in the New Final Fantasy Games I only see Yuna and HepaTitus .. But I guess FF7 is one of the most Popular RPG Games in Squaresoft even Sephiroth and Cloud where part of the Video Game Kingdom Hearts Ya Can't BEAT THAT FFX-2 !!HAHAHAHA !!
Gummibear 05-29-2004 06:16 PM
YAY! I'm so happy! I just saw a trailer with *gasp* only my favorite character ever in the history if the world, TIFA! Big Grin Big Grin I really don't care about the whole Aeris thing to much. I really just excited to see Tifa kicking ass, Vincient playing the depressive vampire, Cloud being his natuarally cool self, and Barret being Barret! Although I kinda hoped this would have a game follow-up.
JAYCZero 05-29-2004 11:29 PM
Yeah the Trailer , IS HOT ! I mean and the Best thing about the Movie is that the Characters look Realistic , they don't look anime style they look like the complections of human beings and the movements and everything it's CGI ..And I really can't stop watching that scene were cloud was 5000ft up in the air with the motorcycle and went and clashed with the Vincent I know that Scene will be the Talk of the media or Best Scene , I just know it and when that Hits theaters that's where it's going to make History
Volt 05-31-2004 02:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JCCastellano
Final Fantasy 7 is my all time favorite Trilogy

Uh, trilogy? It's only two parts, so unless you're referring to the three discs, it's not a trilogy in any way...
And, to my knowledge, it WON'T be released in theatres. From what I've heard it'll be direct to DVD.

I wonder what they'll do with Barret's arm. Maybe it's just an arm now. Or maybe all the sudden it opens up and all these gun barrells come out and it starts spinning and firing like a certain Big O move Tongue ?!?!?!?!?111oneone
JAYCZero 05-31-2004 09:32 PM
Oh yeah you got it right Volt Tongue !Lol It's a series then You got's to be kiddin if it's not going to be on Theaters You know what ? That Really pisses me off ! It really does cause instead they put that Trashy @$$ Movie in Theaters FF The Spirits within don't get wrong yes it was extremely detailed but it didn't have a better plot and storyline but yeah it took the animators from Squarsoft for the CGI Character's weeks to detail every strand of hair on a Characters head ,
But it will be even be better the Advent of Children ,but still I don't find it fair that the Butchered Movie Spirits within was in Theaters and Advent Of Children is not going to be in theaters instead it's going to be on DVD ,yeah it's exciting cause of all the features is going to be on that DVD ,but come ON ! the Theater goes first ! That's where the Popularity Starts ! and that's where you will hear it in the New's and everywhere ! Come On !Bad Move Squaresoft ! BAD BAD MOVE ! Mad
R.Smith 06-01-2004 05:29 PM
Any FF VII fan would like these:

I saved these pics from this guy's auctions on Ebay, I asked him where he got them, and he said
quote:
Thanks for your question and interest in the Final Fantasy VII Materia! They're actually still in production by a local manufacturer of high end memorabilia and collectibles. They've been available since October of 2002 exclusively through eBay and the Final Fantasy VII Materia Catalog. I think the catalog would answer many of your questions, but we're sold out of them right now. If you'd like, I could put you on the mailing list to be notified when the second edition comes out, but in the mean time, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope you do decide to start a collection! Take care.

His email address is materia@rogers.com so if you'd like to be on that mailing list(I am ^_^), I'll gladly email him your email address, or you can tell him "rogersmithx"(my ebay name), or reddragonspike@msn.com refferd you.
Volt 06-01-2004 05:33 PM
quote:
Oh yeah you got it right Volt Tongue !Lol It's a series then You got's to be kiddin if it's not going to be on Theaters You know what ? That Really pisses me off ! It really does cause instead they put that Trashy @$$ Movie in Theaters FF The Spirits within don't get wrong yes it was extremely detailed but it didn't have a better plot and storyline but yeah it took the animators from Squarsoft for the CGI Character's weeks to detail every strand of hair on a Characters head ,
But it will be even be better the Advent of Children ,but still I don't find it fair that the Butchered Movie Spirits within was in Theaters and Advent Of Children is not going to be in theaters instead it's going to be on DVD ,yeah it's exciting cause of all the features is going to be on that DVD ,but come ON ! the Theater goes first ! That's where the Popularity Starts ! and that's where you will hear it in the New's and everywhere ! Come On !Bad Move Squaresoft ! BAD BAD MOVE ! Mad

Please, PLEASE clean up your posts. Just deciphering them is a task.
R. Smith: That Bahamut is the shiznah. I'd buy one if it were free. But, uh, I don't think it is. Tongue Thanks for the info and pics, though.
Patsai 06-01-2004 07:44 PM
quote:

Whoa. Please form sentences.

While some people complain that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children won't be released in theatres, I do believe it's the correct move on their part. First off, making a CGI movie takes time, patience, and of course, money. I don't think Square Pictures will spend another hundred thousand dollars simply to get a 10 minute scene explaining what happened in the original game. They know that the only people who is going to buy and watch this movie are those who already beat the game or had some experience with it, not trying to grasp the rest of the audience who don't have a clue on what the hell happened beforehand (or in general, doesn't know what Final Fantasy is).

I'm not overlyexcited about it since I never really like FF VII in the first place. The trailer was cool nontheless, but it's not something I would be overlyhyped about. Maybe I'll catch some action scenes, but the story will probably make me yawn.
JAYCZero 06-02-2004 04:55 PM
Ok Ok ..Guy's yaa Confusing me Volt and Patsy both of you keep on
saying to organize my sentence , and clean up my post Confused ..I'm really not familiar with this clean up my post and organize my sentences ! I'm not being sarcastic but just show me an example or something .
Volt 06-03-2004 01:10 PM
quote:
Ok Ok ..Guy's yaa Confusing me Volt and Patsy both of you keep on
saying to organize my sentence , and clean up my post Confused ..I'm really not familiar with this clean up my post and organize my sentences ! I'm not being sarcastic but just show me an example or something .

Okay, take that... and turn it into this:

Okay, okay... Guys, you're confusing me. Volt and Patsai, both of you keep telling me to organize my sentences and clean up my posts. I'm really not sure what you mean. I'm not being sarcastic, so please show me an example or something.
JAYCZero 06-03-2004 01:14 PM
quote:
Orginal Posted By Volt Okay, take that... and turn it into thisRed Face kay, okay... Guys, you're confusing me. Volt and Patsai, both of you keep telling me to organize my sentences and clean up my posts. I'm really not sure what you mean. I'm not being sarcastic, so please show me an example or something.

umm..what was that about ???It's the same thing I wrote
R.Smith 06-04-2004 12:07 PM
You can either go to www.legendaryfrog.com and watch "FF VII-All about random battles" or you can click on this direct link i was able to get by searching through the source of newgrounds uploads. Wink

Don't forget to play the materia game, it's not that hard, and it's fun! Cool
Volt 06-04-2004 04:32 PM
quote:
quote:
Orginal Posted By Volt Okay, take that... and turn it into thisRed Face kay, okay... Guys, you're confusing me. Volt and Patsai, both of you keep telling me to organize my sentences and clean up my posts. I'm really not sure what you mean. I'm not being sarcastic, so please show me an example or something.

Since everything else is failing, I'll put it this way: type like you were writing a paper, not talking in a chatroom on a keyboard without a comma or period key.
R.Smith 06-04-2004 04:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
quote:
quote:

Since everything else is failing, I'll put it this way: type like you were writing a paper, not talking in a chatroom on a keyboard without a comma or period key.

Not to be rude or anything but...........

Anychance we could keep this thread more about Advent Children, and less about the way a member writes their posts?
R.Smith 06-04-2004 11:15 PM
Found a funny japanese FF VII site.

Here's 3 animations from that site, that's funny *note sephiroth's animal*

LOLLaughing I love the look on Cloud and Zack's faces!

I had to post just one more!
Big Fau 06-05-2004 05:35 PM
Sweet! A FF movie that actually has to do FF! Sweatdrop Big Grin

I'm not that familiar with FF7 though, which is why i'm planning on going out and buying the game today or tomorrow. Evil

Those gifs are hilarious R.Smith Laughing
Volt 06-06-2004 05:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
I'm not that familiar with FF7 though, which is why i'm planning on going out and buying it the game today or tomorrow.

Shocked Sinner! (Buy FFX while you're at it. Sweatdrop )
Big Fau 06-11-2004 01:37 PM
Hah! YES!!! Finally, I have ordered FFVII!!

Now I just have to wait for it to ship to my house... Sweatdrop

*runs around his house trying to find that FFVII demo disk he once played to keep him busy while waiting for it to arive @_@*

Oh, and Volt, I already have FFX Tongue
JAYCZero 06-18-2004 09:59 PM
Sorry I guy's that I haven't been around to reply much , I been mad busy all this time , but I will try to be online more often hehe ..Oh yeah anyway's Big Fau Final Fantasy 7 is overall One of the Greatest RPG Games out of Final Fantasy .
I mean the game is very addicting , I just bought that game a week ago and it's I have to say that I am excited , I mean I had Final Fan-
tasy 7 before but I lost it somewhere when I brung it to my aunts
house ..But anyways Incredible Storyline and Breathtaking Suspense

To be honest I never got to finish this game it's been years I never
got to finish it there was something always in the way .first there
was the time when I tried it on the Virtual Gamestation (PSX) PC
the STUPID Program didn't run the scene close to disc 3 , I had
to try it on a regular playstation ,then My Memory Card erased
like 2 times or it got lost everytime is started the game up till
disc 2 and you guy's KNOW a hell of alot long that takes to
get there !but anyway's I gotten far now . In the game I
got 400,000 gills now and I know the tips and secrets on
how you can get it , and on the Battle Arena on that Carnival
I forgot the name lol how you can pass all 10 battles .
I just don't understand why the Hell Cloud isn't in
another Final Fantasy Sequal , I mean Cloud is
such an Awesome Character ..But out of all final fantasy
Games that could have been in the Movies I'm so happy
that Final Fantasy was selected for the Cinema