Hello peoples......

Shadow Lady 05-23-2004 12:17 AM
Found this place accidentally just a short while ago.
.......and I'm glad I did. Pleased

Being the hopeless Big O fan that I am (and Roger Smith fan-girl Embarrassed Sweatdrop ) I think I'm gonna like it here.

*waves* Big Grin
Kittie heavenly6 05-23-2004 12:18 AM
Yay! Shadow Lady was a cool comic. Katsura owns my soul.

Welcome aboard.
Tony Waynewrong 05-23-2004 12:21 AM
Hi, Shadow Lady! Welcome to the fora of lost memories. I am your host, Tony "lost-his-mind-to-the-lucious-redheaded-android" Perez. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just leave your sanity with Norman, you don't need it here.

By the way, I love your art. Continue on with your excellent work. Big Grin
dominusofdeath 05-23-2004 12:28 AM
Welcome to paradigm city!(Stay away from R.Smith)
R.Smith 05-23-2004 12:29 AM
yay another female member, this means i can respond with......

Welcome to the Paradigm-City forums, Shadow Lady!!! I am R.Smith, the forum's resident charmer.....or apparently the fourms "digital pimp" Big Grin

I'll charm you into being another one of my fangirls...just you wait, you'll be mine Tongue Cool Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

I too enjoy your drawings!

oh, and u might want to take a look at this to help u get started, the almighty Orientation Thread

And PaladinAlexanderAnderson, you should know by now, warnings against my charm don't work Tongue
A Clockwork Tomato 05-23-2004 12:29 AM
Oh, boy! More fangirls!

By the way, there's a growing concensus among the fangirls that his name isn't "Roger," it's "Roger Drooling "

Welcome!
Dork 05-23-2004 01:04 AM
Hey, welcome to the insanity that is Paradigm City Forums. Not that this place is abnormally insane or anything, but any forum that's not insane is a forum that's not worth visiting. ::nods:: Yes yes.

I hope you like it here. Adult Swim just started showing Big O again for some inexplicable reason so the episode discussions should be starting up again pretty soon. Our episode discussions are always pretty interesting and a lot of fun to take part in.

Well, I hope you stick around. Though I have to admit part of the reason I say that is because I'm totally in love with your drawing style.

It rocks. Big Grin

muchlove
-dork
dominusofdeath 05-23-2004 01:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
And PaladinAlexanderAnderson, you should know by now, warnings against my charm don't work Tongue

One day! One day! I'll beat you or stop you in your tracks!

Oh and for the record if you ever get invited to any chats on AIM miss, YES we are crazy. Don't be scared it's as normal as we get!
Instro 05-23-2004 01:14 AM
Hey Shadow Lady, come on in!
Zola 05-23-2004 01:27 AM
Welcome to our happy home on the web! Smile

Please accept this tinfoil party hat, and put it somewhere that it won't get lost or crushed. You see, there's a mindtaker here named K the Wanderer. He just left for his summer job Crying , but you just NEVER know when he might be lurking!

I love your artwork already Smile
Pygmalion 05-23-2004 10:03 AM
Greetings, Shadow Lady, and welcome to our happy domes! If you live in Washington (and not Western Australia Big Grin ), you're invited to the West Coast edition of the Paradigm City Cookout.

Interested in fan works? Visit Smith Mansion in Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
CoCoaPuFF CatX 05-23-2004 10:43 AM
Hey Hey shodow lady! glad to have you abord the pc forums... I'm shure that somebody has already gave you all the info you need to knoe about this site other thgat that your very welcome here!
Sephiroth 05-23-2004 11:55 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. Have fun with it!
Jeff 05-23-2004 12:31 PM
Welcome! Great Artwork, I hope to seem more of it. Smile )
BabyGhia 05-23-2004 03:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, Shadow Lady! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
By the way, there's a growing concensus among the fangirls that his name isn't "Roger," it's "Roger Drooling "

Apparently I just started Spike Drooling to go with Roger Drooling .... Oh well!

Roger Drooling
Spike Drooling

Enjoy the forum!

BabyGhia
thebravest1 05-23-2004 03:57 PM
Welcome to the forums. I think your artwork is awsome. Its great to see another new face here.Evil Cool
Benjamin 05-23-2004 05:01 PM
HEY WELCOME TO
POINTLESS, OPPS I MEAN PARADIGM CITY.

Please check your baggage at the front dome.

Norman will be with you shortly
Zopwx2 05-23-2004 05:45 PM
Hey nice to meet you via the internet. Great avatar.
Alana Gabriel 05-23-2004 09:40 PM
ARGH!!! Not ANOTHER Roger (I-refuse-to-add-the-Drooling for Roger. AlanDrooling yes. Roger Drooling no.) Fangirl! ALAN is better. Alan is not a louse. And yes, I am insane, thank you for noticing. Have fun around our insane city.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-23-2004 10:44 PM
Welcome!
nice sig