[Question] Anime Music Video Thread

Darkside 05-10-2004 07:03 PM
Can a thread be started where anyone can post Anime Music Videos, ones they made themselves, or ones they found on the internet?
Is it allowed?
Does it interfere with bandwidth?
evanASF27 05-10-2004 07:31 PM
I made two fanvideos..
the schwarzwald Nazi one (Indiana Jones style! Big Grin ) and the Stargate BigO one...

I submitted them, and strangely I haven't found them on the site yet...well I mean it's all up to Krang and Shredder. It may be crossing the line...I don't know...
Darkside 05-10-2004 07:36 PM
I have seven music videos
3 Metal Gear Solid videos
1 Sonic the Hedgehog
2 Transformers
1 Dragonball Z
Krang 05-11-2004 02:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Metal Gear
Can a thread be started where anyone can post Anime Music Videos, ones they made themselves, or ones they found on the internet?
Is it allowed?
Does it interfere with bandwidth?

Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all. And it won't cause bandwidth problems unless people attached their videos, but the upload limit prevents that.

quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I submitted them, and strangely I haven't found them on the site yet...well I mean it's all up to Krang and Shredder. It may be crossing the line...I don't know...

Sorry, I do have your videos and I haven't forgotten, but I have a ton of updates to catch up on, and music videos are lower on the priority list since I have to make sure the new download script works and keep an eye on the bandwidth first. They'll definitely be put on the site eventually, but I have to take care of some other updates first.
evanASF27 05-11-2004 11:45 AM
yah I kinda guess you still had some major updates to make Smile Don't worry about it Krang, I know that *most* things are more important than that at the moment Cool

*grabs a soda*
Do what cha gotta do Cool
Darkside 05-11-2004 05:13 PM
so how do I post them?
Krang 05-12-2004 12:48 AM
quote:
so how do I post them?

If they're not already on the internet, you'll need to find a place to host them first. Then, you can link to them in your thread.
Darkside 05-12-2004 07:40 PM
do you know any places?
harshfire 05-12-2004 07:59 PM
quote:
I have seven music videos
3 Metal Gear Solid videos
1 Sonic the Hedgehog
2 Transformers
1 Dragonball Z

I've got two, (thank you seraphjei)
Easier to Run~Samurai X
Only God Knows~Trigun

I'm still trying to get the link right. I'm listening to one right now.
Krang 05-13-2004 01:40 AM
quote:
do you know any places?

Since you have a Comcast email, I'm assuming you're using Comcast as your ISP, so you can get free web space here. And if that doesn't work out, try one of the sites listed here.