Season 2 Intro (AS Version), New Fan Art, New Poll

Krang 08-14-2003 02:22 AM
Today, we put up a video clip of the version of the second season's intro that is airing on Adult Swim! Check it out on our Video Clips page in the Multimedia section. Thanks to Megadeus for sending us the clip!

We also put up some new fan art! Check out Gary H.'s excellent drawing of Dorothy on our Fan Art page in the Fan Works section.

Also, we put up a new poll! This poll asks which of the listed Big O intros is your favorite (all of which can be downloaded on our Video Clips page). Be sure to vote in the Poll section to the right! As for the last poll, 51% of you saw Big O for the first time on Toonami, 37% saw it on Adult Swim, and 9% saw it on Midnight Run. For the full results of this poll (and all other previous polls), visit the Poll List page in the Interactive section.
R and D 08-14-2003 12:32 PM
hey krang and shredder!
u guys r doin one awsome job here!Anime Smile the season 2 opeing is soo awsome and i would also like to thank megadeus for contributing those. I can't really watch the 2nd season cause of school (bummer! Crying ), but i will keep track here for now until the 2nd season comes out on dvd. U guys run the best big o website! keep up the great work!
sister_of_roger_20