Angel's Groom

Tony Waynewrong 05-06-2004 07:43 PM
I was thinking. Who do you think Angel should hookup with?

I think she should hook up with Dastun.
NightRanger 05-06-2004 07:46 PM
Roger. She wants him.
YoruameBaroness 05-06-2004 07:46 PM
I say Dastun, too. Dastun does truly care about her.
BabyGhia 05-06-2004 07:52 PM
Dastun, of course. There's something there that hopefully happens.

BabyGhia
A Clockwork Tomato 05-06-2004 07:54 PM
I voted Dastun, but she and Alan would make an interesting pair. He'd probably borrow her clothes all the time, though.
Bomenaku 05-06-2004 08:09 PM
well probably not norman
Tifaria 05-06-2004 09:59 PM
Realistically? Dastun. But Roger's who she wants, and I'm a sucker for unrequited love. I wish it'd work between them. Sigh. But Dastun's a good guy, and they're cute together. Smile )

Alternately, Angel/Beck and Angel/Alan are kind of ineresting. In a weird way. Although I have to agree with Alan always borrowing her clothes..
Dork 05-06-2004 10:50 PM
That depends. By 'you' do you mean me or you? Because I was going to vote for 'Tony'. . .

::hides::
Tony Waynewrong 05-06-2004 11:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
That depends. By 'you' do you mean me or you? Because I was going to vote for 'Tony'. . .

R. Dork Wayneright, that wasn't funny. Dorothy is always in my heart! No, I meant you as the voter, not you as in me, the "I-am-totally-in-love-with-a-glorified-toaster-with-red-hair" creator of the thread. Smile
Pygmalion 05-06-2004 11:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Dork

R. Dork Wayneright, that wasn't funny. Dorothy is always in my heart! No, I meant you as the voter, not you as in me, the "I-am-totally-in-love-with-a-glorified-toaster-with-red-hair" creator of the thread. Smile

Oh, darn, Tony and Angel looked good in that sports car too.

Pygmalion
Randolph 05-07-2004 01:15 AM
Dastun, of course! He's all alone with nobody to keep him warm during those phantom-filled winter nights. He needs someone to love, it'll help that ugly vein to go down Wink

To be honest, I don't think that Angel is Roger's type. I know he's a playboy and all (and what playboy in his right mind doesn't love bosomy blonds in pink), but Angel would get dull after a while. Wehn you look past the memories, the desire for freedom, the longing for self-knowledge and the whole Dominus Big Venus thing, she boils down to little more than manipulative sex kitten; Dorothy however doesn't boil down at all. So I'd say that Dorothy is a much better bout for Roger.

Dastun on the other hand is just too uptight, too stuck-up. He's all business, who tries to think he's got no time for romance. All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy Big Grin
So I'd say Angel should hook up with Dastun. They both could benefit.
Prons 05-07-2004 02:33 AM
Tony.
Christina Perry 05-07-2004 03:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
I was thinking. Who do you think Angel should hookup with?

I think she should hook up with Dastun.

I agree with you, Tony.
StevieV019 05-07-2004 07:01 AM
Angel should hook it up with Roger...
ImSoAwesome 05-07-2004 01:49 PM
Angel and Datsun? That's absurd! No way that's going to happen.

What about Beck. I wouldn't be surprised if Angel used Beck just to make Roger jealous.
Dark_Fayth 05-07-2004 02:29 PM
Well from the episodes i watched i kinda get the feeling that she wants Roger but the truth is Rogers prety much sussed with Dorothy and besides all the other characters up their are pretty whack (Including me) So yeah Angel/Dastun would be sweet Cool
A Clockwork Tomato 05-07-2004 03:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ImSoAwesome
What about Beck. I wouldn't be surprised if Angel used Beck just to make Roger jealous.

Yes, Angel/Beck has a certain je ne sais quois. But you gotta figure that it would involve a lot of fighting. Here's an image I faked up of Angel slapping Beck:

(This is from my fan-fiction Season 3, from Act 30.)
YoruameBaroness 05-07-2004 04:07 PM
LOL, that's funny. I wish she'd get rid of that pink jumpsuit though.

I think Angel and Beck would have a . . .rocky . . .relationship.
Irrelevant 05-07-2004 04:30 PM
I voted Dorothy.... I don't know why... In fact im starting to feel guilty..... Darn I should have voted Tony!
Tony Waynewrong 05-07-2004 04:35 PM
Since when have my name was an option for Angel? She's a nice person, but I can never see myself with a person like her. Dorothy is my gal. Smile

GIVE ME DOROTHY!!!