[Question] Unatrised User Acess To My Cp

R.Jesse 05-05-2004 03:01 PM
somebody has played with the control panel

the veiw was somhow set to "standard" and the ghost mode was on and off
krang doesent play with members cp shereader doesent either somebody at about

12:{08-23} somewhere in there messed around and i am not afraid to post the words

I AM PISSED Mad
Seraphim 05-05-2004 03:14 PM
Um, I'm not exactly sure what your problem is. Are you saying someone other than you got into your CP?
Jonny Axehandle 05-05-2004 03:40 PM
Wasn't me!! Tongue
evanASF27 05-05-2004 03:46 PM
hey a possible hacker isn't a funny thing.

R.Jeese, do you mean to say that someone has been fiddling around with your preferences?
R.Jesse 05-05-2004 05:04 PM
YES thats what i was saying i PMed krang to try and see what the heck is going on i hope its a glitch
Dude Love 05-05-2004 07:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Jesse
YES thats what i was saying i PMed krang to try and see what the heck is going on i hope its a glitch

It may be, and I hope, that it is a glitch. The forums haven't been operating at optimum status as of late, so that may be a side effect.
Bentar 05-05-2004 11:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
quote:

It may be, and I hope, that it is a glitch. The forums haven't been operating at optimum status as of late, so that may be a side effect.

Agreed. If things were set to defaults, or user fields that had content were cleared, a db problem would be highly suspect.

Exactly what changes were made, R.Jesse??
R.Jesse 05-06-2004 12:33 AM
as far as i knw i wasent ghosting but it became that i was

second the bord was not set as PCF but"standard"

other things happen that are complecated and just weird

"post not regester syndrome " is getting frequent and i wanted to know if anyone elce had thease problums?
Pygmalion 05-06-2004 07:58 AM
quote:
"post not regester syndrome " is getting frequent and i wanted to know if anyone elce had thease problums?

Yes, I've seen that problem in about one in fifteen posts. I have taken to clipboarding longer posts on the chance that it will be lost.

Pygmalion