[Suggestion] Post Length

Prons 05-04-2004 04:29 PM
It kind of sucks, how in the Fan Fiction Forum I have a lengthy chapter I have to brake it up to two posts, so can you like remove the post length cap in the Nightengale or would that be a problem?
Dude Love 05-04-2004 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns
It kind of sucks, how in the Fan Fiction Forum I have a lengthy chapter I have to brake it up to two posts, so can you like remove the post length cap in the Nightengale or would that be a problem?

Breaking it down into two posts is the convention. Also, I have a feeling that you can't exclusively change a post length limit for a single forum.

Just break it at a new paragraph.
Krang 05-05-2004 03:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns

Sorry, but like Wienberg said, the post length limit is global and can't be changed for individual forums. But as you can see from the Forum Rules, posting twice in a row doesn't count as a double post if one or more of the posts are close to the maximum length, so I agree that that's the best option.