So I'll stop,
Flamin on your server!!!

I said I'm sorry Kraaaaaaaaangg!!
I never ment to hurt you...
I never mend to make you whine,
So I'll stop,
Flamin on your server!!!
dominusofdeath 05-03-2004 05:33 PM
Wow! You have the showmanship of a white rapper!
(It's a good thing(In some states Tongue ))
Oh sorry forgot LOL
Appology accepted.
angelcakes 05-03-2004 05:34 PM
Please, if you plan to apologize, do it the right way Axehandle!

Is this a serious apology? And you should be grateful Krang has been leaniant with you!

Any wo, I don't forgive you just yet... I'm still hurt by the unoriginal name thing...

Seriously, are you serious?
Jonny Axehandle 05-03-2004 05:39 PM
NOTE: If this topic turns into a spammy/flaming topic of any kind, I will remove various body parts from you and glue them to rocks.
dominusofdeath 05-03-2004 05:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
NOTE: If this topic turns into a spammy/flaming topic of any kind, I will remove various body parts from you and glue them to rocks.

In all honesty.... THAT WOULD BE FREAKING COOL!
But you never hacked Paradigm(to our knowledge) so other than the other stuff, you don't really have to apologize.
Dude Love 05-03-2004 06:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
Wow! You have the showmanship of a white rapper!
(It's a good thing(In some states Tongue ))
Oh sorry forgot LOL
Appology accepted.

New Jersey is one of those states.

It's good to see people apologizing for various misdeeds. It's just nice for all those people who have felt "wronged".
Seraphim 05-03-2004 06:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
quote:

In all honesty.... THAT WOULD BE FREAKING COOL!
But you never hacked Paradigm(to our knowledge) so other than the other stuff, you don't really have to apologize.

Well, there's all that other stuff.
Jonny Axehandle 05-03-2004 07:04 PM
It's true. I'm sorry for how I've been "attacking" everyone. I hope you can forgive me.
R.Smith 05-03-2004 07:06 PM
So far this really doesn’t seem like a serious apology thread. If it doesn't become one soon, you know what will happen.
YoruameBaroness 05-04-2004 04:14 PM
Axehandle can rap! Yay for him! ^_^ Move over Eminem . . .
Mike 05-04-2004 05:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Silv3rKnigh1
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
quote:
Originally posted by Silv3rKnigh1
i thaught this thread was closed

Obviously, it is not.

Jesse's apology thread was closed.

well the mods could have reopened it wienberg...hello....

*points to top of thread*

Jesse didn't start this thread. Jonny Axehandle did.

Anyway...even though the rap at the top didn't seem that sincere, it seems like he's sorry. So apology accepted.
R.Jesse 05-04-2004 06:20 PM
OMGWTF now ive seen evrything

well nice of you to apolagise i too will take my chance to say im sorry ive been a bad boy too Frown
Jonny Axehandle 05-04-2004 06:59 PM
R.Smith, I know you and many others have doubts about this. I am still Jonny Axehandle. I still find some of the times when I broke some of the rules to be FUNNY AS HELL. I still think many of the mods are uptight and quick to judge. I still have the opinion that many people at PCF are stupid. But I AM sorry of how I attacked everyone. I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act. If that's not enough, you might as well just ban me.

Now for RAP!!

Sometimes I'm so tired...
Of not fitting in...
That I wish I....
Would just die or get banned!!

I'm not Mr. NSync
I'm not what you friends think
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the Topics, the Posts, everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am.....
Mr. Fortnight 05-04-2004 07:05 PM
*looks at watch*

Hmm. You know something, I'm just waiting for the swerve.
Prons 05-04-2004 07:13 PM
some one ban that gUy
YoruameBaroness 05-04-2004 07:19 PM
*blink* *waits for thread to be locked*
Jonny Axehandle 05-04-2004 07:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns
some one ban that gUy

I don't want this thread locked. Next person that trolls I request be warned.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-04-2004 08:22 PM
quote:
some one ban that gUy

prons u r so not gods servent
angelcakes 05-04-2004 08:27 PM
quote:
R.Smith, I know you and many others have doubts about this. I am still Jonny Axehandle. I still find some of the times when I broke some of the rules to be FUNNY AS HELL. I still think many of the mods are uptight and quick to judge. I still have the opinion that many people at PCF are stupid. But I AM sorry of how I attacked everyone. I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act. If that's not enough, you might as well just ban me.

So you're really serious. I'm sorry for my prior comment. It seems that I judged you incorrectly. Please forgive me.

You're 100%, completely and utterly forgiven...(except maybe that unoriginal name thing Tongue )
Almasy 05-04-2004 08:34 PM
quote:
I am still Jonny Axehandle. I still find some of the times when I broke some of the rules to be FUNNY AS HELL. I still think many of the mods are uptight and quick to judge. I still have the opinion that many people at PCF are stupid. But I AM sorry of how I attacked everyone. I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act. If that's not enough, you might as well just ban me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

quote:
some one ban that gUy

quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
*blink* *waits for thread to be locked*

I'm not sure why you two are reacting to Jonny Axehandle's addition to his apology in that manner. I personally see nothing wrong with Jonny's apology, and I certainly hope R.Smith agrees with me, and chooses to keep this thread open for the time being.

Regarding Jonny's supplement to his original apology (seen at the top of my post)—yes, it's a brutally honest apology, but it is also an extremely sincere one. Jonny cannot change what has happened, but he fully admits to making mistakes in the past and that he went too far. That's water under the bridge now, and Jonny has apologized—"I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act"—what more could any of you ask from him but to try to improve upon his actions in the future?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"—Jonny Axehandle, I commend you for your sincere, honest apology. I certainly hope that the rest of this community can find it within themselves to be forgiving of issues involving you in the past.