My appology to PCF

Jonny Axehandle 05-04-2004 08:43 PM
Just for forgiving me, everyone's friggen idiot level is down 100 points!!

It is now only one Million, Billion, Faffilion, Shabbady-dillion!!!
Prons 05-04-2004 10:02 PM
Boy everyone sure took what I said a lot more seriously then I intended it to be took. I kind of figured people would notice something sarcastic when I typed it like a 10 year old...
R.Smith 05-04-2004 10:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
I am still Jonny Axehandle. I still find some of the times when I broke some of the rules to be FUNNY AS HELL. I still think many of the mods are uptight and quick to judge. I still have the opinion that many people at PCF are stupid. But I AM sorry of how I attacked everyone. I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act. If that's not enough, you might as well just ban me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

quote:
Originally posted by BishojoSenshiProns
some one ban that gUy

quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
*blink* *waits for thread to be locked*

I'm not sure why you two are reacting to Jonny Axehandle's addition to his apology in that manner. I personally see nothing wrong with Jonny's apology, and I certainly hope R.Smith agrees with me, and chooses to keep this thread open for the time being.

Regarding Jonny's supplement to his original apology (seen at the top of my post)—yes, it's a brutally honest apology, but it is also an extremely sincere one. Jonny cannot change what has happened, but he fully admits to making mistakes in the past and that he went too far. That's water under the bridge now, and Jonny has apologized—"I AM sorry, and I realize I went too far. I am sorry for the way I act"—what more could any of you ask from him but to try to improve upon his actions in the future?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"—Jonny Axehandle, I commend you for your sincere, honest apology. I certainly hope that the rest of this community can find it within themselves to be forgiving of issues involving you in the past.

Going on what Almasy said, Jonny, you seem to really be sincere. So, as long as people don't spam in this thread, i'll keep it open, or i'll just delete the spam.
YoruameBaroness 05-04-2004 11:17 PM
quote:
Just for forgiving me, everyone's friggen idiot level is down 100 points!!

It is now only one Million, Billion, Faffilion, Shabbady-dillion!!!

We have idiot levels?

Anyway, Almasy, I was being sarcastic.
Mr. Fortnight 05-04-2004 11:45 PM
Well, if you insist I accept your apology.

*color me dumbfounded.*
Bentar 05-07-2004 04:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"—Jonny Axehandle, I commend you for your sincere, honest apology. I certainly hope that the rest of this community can find it within themselves to be forgiving of issues involving you in the past.[/B][/COLOR]

I just hope those stones don't have body parts glued to them..... Big Grin
I will happily forgive. I guess it's just easy for me to take some of what Jonny Axehandle says the wrong way. For example, it may have made for a good rap, but I think inferring Krang was 'whining' a bit easy to take the wrong way. But then I'm not very 'hip' on current rap Smile
Jonny Axehandle 05-07-2004 05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bentar
I guess it's just easy for me to take some of what Jonny Axehandle says the wrong way.

Solution:

STOP TAKING ME THE WRONG WAY
Silv3rKnigh1 05-07-2004 05:19 PM
quote:
quote:
I guess it's just easy for me to take some of what Jonny Axehandle says the wrong way.

Solution:

yell at him axe, that will help u Roll Eyes
Mike 05-07-2004 05:34 PM
quote:
quote:

Solution:

That's pretty hard to do when you say we're all idiots... Roll Eyes
evanASF27 05-07-2004 05:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:
quote:

Solution:

That's pretty hard to do when you say we're all idiots... Roll Eyes

ditto...I mean sarcasm is one thing but that's kinda over doing it.

Jonny we'd probably trust you a bit more if you weren't adding such comments like that to nearly every other post of yours. But still, I guess I'll accept the appology, but maybe just 75% of it. The rest is still skepticism (sp!??!?!) and me personally not trusting you an aweful lot Roll Eyes
Silv3rKnigh1 05-07-2004 05:40 PM
I have no feelings either way about u axe, and U didnt offend me directly.
Mr. Fortnight 05-07-2004 08:21 PM
Like I said. Color me Dumbfounded.

There are two ways this is going.

1: Johnny is being sincere and funny at the same time, turning his old persona into a gimmick.

2: Johnny is trolling each and every single one of us.

Now, those are the two possibilities. Now, since I cannot read his mind, I guess it's up to us to figure it out.

So again, I'm dumbfounded. ?.?
Jonny Axehandle 05-08-2004 10:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
Like I said. Color me Dumbfounded.

There are two ways this is going.

1: Johnny is being sincere and funny at the same time, turning his old persona into a gimmick.

2: Johnny is trolling each and every single one of us.

Now, those are the two possibilities. Now, since I cannot read his mind, I guess it's up to us to figure it out.

So again, I'm dumbfounded. ?.?

1: You think?

2: Nah.... Tongue
Mr. Fortnight 05-08-2004 10:57 PM
I was just stating what's on some people's minds, JH.

Nothing more.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-09-2004 11:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
I was just stating what's on some people's minds, JH.

Nothing more.

just agree to disagree already
Randolph 05-09-2004 11:21 AM
People, people, please...
Axehandle's not as bad as you people seem to think.
Sure he's been annoying in the past, but he's willing to say he's sorry for it, and that takes guts. You have to give him credit for that.

And Prons can still be God's servant... even if he still has trouble with judging people. One weak brick doesn't fell the wall.
evanASF27 05-09-2004 12:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rekkoha
And Prons can still be God's servant... even if he still has trouble with judging people. One weak brick doesn't fell the wall.

unless it's the cornerstone ....what?! O_o;; It's true! Roll Eyes

I suppose I can accept his appology and any other, but I still don't trust him
Jonny Axehandle 05-17-2004 07:36 PM
Now I must ask, what is there not to trust?