[Question] Post didn't register?

Seraphim 07-12-2004 09:11 PM
Recently I've been having times when my post count would be different by about 6 to 3 before I post and then after I post. (Just now it went from 1,607 to 1,611. Is this in any way related to this issue?
Krang 07-13-2004 12:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
Recently I've been having times when my post count would be different by about 6 to 3 before I post and then after I post. (Just now it went from 1,607 to 1,611. Is this in any way related to this issue?

Yes, it sounds like the server missed the post count update a few times when you posted, and when it finally did update, it corrected the number. Just in case, I refreshed the post counts for all members, so what is displaying now should be the correct post count.
Seraphim 07-13-2004 12:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim

Yes, it sounds like the server missed the post count update a few times when you posted, and when it finally did update, it corrected the number. Just in case, I refreshed the post counts for all members, so what is displaying now should be the correct post count.

Okay, I was just wondering if it might be related. On the bright side, though, it's happening less than it used to.
angelcakes 08-23-2004 04:38 PM
I just got this problem. The big problem with this is, it was a new thread that I was posting in The Nightingale. but it's not that it did register, it's that it didn't show up in the forum. I was wodnering if a mod could delete the thread, so I could make it again, and see if it works then.

Edit: Never mind. It shows up...but it had to be re-loaded a few times.