[Suggestion] Custom profile fields

Jonny Axehandle 04-30-2004 06:14 PM
I think this would be a good idea. Here's a few I can think of:

Favorite Character
Favorite Episode
Favorite Big
Least Favorite Moderator j/k
Character you'd want to date
Best Friends(Like fanboys/girls and such)

But these are just a few suggestions.
Benjamin 04-30-2004 06:30 PM
I do not think that would be good...

Because not everyone likes big o

remeber the thread with the title

"Let your anger out on me because I hate Big O"

That person chose to accept the anger...What if others who do not like it are afraid???

MINION
Jonny Axehandle 04-30-2004 06:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
I do not think that would be good...

Because not everyone likes big o

remeber the thread with the title

"Let your anger out on me because I hate Big O"

That person chose to accept the anger...What if others who do not like it are afraid???

MINION


If someone doesn't like Big-O they should leave.
Mike 04-30-2004 06:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
I do not think that would be good...

Because not everyone likes big o

remeber the thread with the title

"Let your anger out on me because I hate Big O"

That person chose to accept the anger...What if others who do not like it are afraid???

MINION


Er...that guy actually does like Big O. He just pretended to hate it to give people something to shout at.

Why would someone who hates Big O even sign up at a Big O forum?
Jonny Axehandle 04-30-2004 06:58 PM
Stop going of topic.
Dude Love 04-30-2004 07:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
I do not think that would be good...

Because not everyone likes big o

remeber the thread with the title

"Let your anger out on me because I hate Big O"

That person chose to accept the anger...What if others who do not like it are afraid???

MINION


Er...that guy actually does like Big O. He just pretended to hate it to give people something to shout at.

Why would someone who hates Big O even sign up at a Big O forum?


Sometimes to be a jerk and spam/troll/flame the boards and members. Although, they hardly last very long.
Surtur 04-30-2004 07:10 PM
I think that adding a "favorite character/episode" field to our profiles would be nice. I go to the forums for Spiderweb Software, and thy have "favorite spiderweb game", so this would be like that. It might also help people find others with similar interests, so that newbies can make friends faster.

Now everyone, stay on topic.
Seraphim 04-30-2004 07:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
I do not think that would be good...

Because not everyone likes big o

remeber the thread with the title

"Let your anger out on me because I hate Big O"

That person chose to accept the anger...What if others who do not like it are afraid???

MINION


Dude. This is a Big-O forum. There SHOULD be Big-O-Related content on it.
Zopwx2 04-30-2004 10:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
I think this would be a good idea. Here's a few I can think of:

Favorite Character
Favorite Episode
Favorite Big
Least Favorite Moderator j/k
Character you'd want to date
Best Friends(Like fanboys/girls and such)

But these are just a few suggestions.


I think its a good Idea, maybe if there was some way to make it not appear if left blank......

or somthing like that, for the very few people who actually come to ths forum and don't care at all for big o. (who are those people)
Krang 05-01-2004 01:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
I think this would be a good idea. Here's a few I can think of:

Favorite Character
Favorite Episode
Favorite Big
Least Favorite Moderator j/k
Character you'd want to date
Best Friends(Like fanboys/girls and such)

But these are just a few suggestions.

Great idea! I added the first two for now (and people who aren't interested in Big O can put their favorites from any other anime series). Thanks for the suggestion!
Zopwx2 07-02-2004 06:04 PM
Should we add things like,

Favorite Movie, Band, Book, etc

so we don't have to keep bumping up those cliche threads every few months.
Seraphim 07-02-2004 08:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Should we add things like,

Favorite Movie, Band, Book, etc

so we don't have to keep bumping up those cliche threads every few months.


Yeah, but those are what keeps the Speakeasy alive.
Zopwx2 07-02-2004 09:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Should we add things like,

Favorite Movie, Band, Book, etc

so we don't have to keep bumping up those cliche threads every few months.


Yeah, but those are what keeps the Speakeasy alive.


I am what keeps the speakeasy alive. MUAHAHAHAH!:

http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7794&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7783&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7026&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7781&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7344&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7782&sid=
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=7780&sid=
(first two pages of speakeasy)

But seriously, I think its a good idea.
Krang 07-02-2004 11:11 PM
It might be a possibility, but I don't want to have too many fields. I'll think about it if everyone can agree on a few.
Benjamin 07-02-2004 11:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
It might be a possibility, but I don't want to have too many fields. I'll think about it if everyone can agree on a few.


quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Should we add things like,

Favorite Movie, Band, Book, etc


I WOULD AGREE,
Zopwx2 12-07-2004 04:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
It might be a possibility, but I don't want to have too many fields. I'll think about it if everyone can agree on a few.


quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Should we add things like,

Favorite Movie, Band, Book, etc


I WOULD AGREE,


Does anyone have a problem with those 3? Or are they overkill...