[Suggestion] Ban YoruameBaroness

Jonny Axehandle 04-26-2004 03:36 PM
She is a sexist who flames and pisses me off. I want her gone.

Krang and Shredder- You have my permission to open my PM tables on the MySQL database and see what I mean.
YoruameBaroness 04-26-2004 03:39 PM
You were the one who flamed me and called me sexist first. If I recall correctly, you flamed me because I did not agree with you.

If I bother you so much, why don't you just not worry about me and my opinion? Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps I have reasons for thinking the way I do?
Jonny Axehandle 04-26-2004 03:41 PM
You say ALL men are pigs. That is sexism no matter how you look at it. To disagree is one thing but to pis off all men everywhere, hell no. I think every man here should back me up.
YoruameBaroness 04-26-2004 03:43 PM
Either way, the point is, I'm entitled to think however I choose.
Pygmalion 04-26-2004 03:43 PM
If everyone who challenged our opinions were banned from the boards, it would be awfully quiet here. I'd much rather have strong opinions (with facts backing them up) than that!

Pygmalion
Jonny Axehandle 04-26-2004 03:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Either way, the point is, I'm entitled to think however I choose.

Okay, then by your logic I may call you a n***er. Obviously I won't do that because it is racism and I know it would offend you. So why should you be allowed to degrade men and call ME a pig because I look at hentai?
YoruameBaroness 04-26-2004 03:52 PM
I didn't call you names when you were a so-called Nazi. I never disrespected you for thinking that way, therefore, you shouldn't be making a big deal out of my so-called sexist thinking.
Jonny Axehandle 04-26-2004 03:54 PM
But I never openly said racial slurs.
evanASF27 04-26-2004 04:02 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Mad

People...calm down for Christ's sake! What the hell is all of this?

Alright...I see what is going on here.

Look, YoruameBaroness IS entitled to her opinions, whether her opinion is sexist or not, SHE IS ENTITLED TO HER OPINIONS. Not everyone may agree with her accused "sexist" opinion, but you have no right of asking or rather demanding her to be banend for it!

Jonny Axehandle if her opinion isn't acceptable for you then just say that. You do not need to bring this out for eveyone to see. This sounds like an arguement which is best solved or further argued about via IM's and PM's. So please do not post about this.
AND ONE MORE THING! Jonny! You are entitled to your opinion BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER A "n*gger" (excuse me). That is just damn rude and vulgar and can get you another warning so watch it mister! I'll report either or BOTH of you two if you continue to flame about it here. Take it to PM's or IM's NOW!

I have learned from my past flaming wars in the Panorama Pics thread and also from even further in the past experiences with arguments such as this, this needs to be taken to IM's and PM's. This is NOT a public issue now take your fighting out of here.
Almasy 04-26-2004 04:05 PM
IMPORTANT: For the time being, please consider this thread closed/locked until the Moderators and Administrators have time to talk this matter over. Warnings will be given out to those who continue to post in this thread, which is now considered by the Moderators to be a high-risk area in terms of possible flame wars breaking out.

Do not post beyond this point.
Ace of Spades 04-26-2004 04:05 PM
Ban Baroness... Hell No!!!!
Jonny Axehandle 04-26-2004 04:07 PM
TIME OUT.

This topic has served it's purpose. Don't post anymore. As long as I got my point through to the staff I am happy.

EDIT: On a side note, I never called anyone a n***er. I just said that by her logic I would be justified.

TOPIC CLOSED