Paradigm City Email

Dude Love 05-02-2004 07:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Reki
I can't find the server......I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you. But I clicked on the link and it won't go. It always comes up as cannot find server......

It's working for me. If you've already created an account, then just go to http://www.paradigm-city.net to log in. Otherwise, try refreshing again. And, if you're using a browser that you downloaded from the internet (such as Mozilla or Netscape) rather than the one that came with your computer, try switching browsers.

If that doesn't work, there's always waiting until Krang comes around to see if it's a glitch with your computer and the sign-up site or something.
harshfire 05-02-2004 07:20 PM
Thanks. It works now. I think my computer was running to slow so I restarted it.
Mugiwara Luffy 05-13-2004 11:35 PM
AHHHH! Krang don't leave on your vacation yet please! It's still not working!
Krang 05-14-2004 12:42 AM
Ok, let me know the information from the sign up page (through PM) and I'll sign up for you.
Mugiwara Luffy 05-17-2004 10:39 AM
Ok, nevermind, I got it to work finally.

I think it was a problem with my screenname.
R.Jesse 11-25-2004 01:10 AM
what if you forget your password Confused

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP
Krang 11-25-2004 01:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Jesse
what if you forget your password Confused

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

You can reset your password using this form.
Nine Kuze 03-14-2007 08:58 AM
*I'm bringin' it back*

Cool, I just signed up for it. It's been like around three years since the last post up here, so I'm just wondering if there's been any additions or anything like that since then.

Anyway, this is tight and I'm looking forward to use it. When able. Possibly. Yeah.
Peace.
Krang 03-14-2007 10:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Cool, I just signed up for it. It's been like around three years since the last post up here, so I'm just wondering if there's been any additions or anything like that since then.

A couple of features that were added recently are improved spam control and virus checking on attachments. There is also supposed to be a beta test for a new interface, but I have been unable to login lately to check it out. Also, I will eventually be redirecting http://www.paradigm-city.net/ directly to the mail login page rather than to a page with a login box.