Funniest Video Contest Voting Now Up!

Shredder 05-07-2004 03:01 AM
Keep voting if you haven't already, you still have another day to get your votes in! As soon as we get the final results, the winners will be contacted and prizes will be mailed out within a week or so. Also, I just remembered today that I have an extra Big O pencil board- should I toss it in as a third place prize? Confused
Zola 05-07-2004 08:14 AM
You know, this is kind of weird. I went to vote finally, I was having a hard time picking my favorite, although I had it down to two.

When I got there, I didn't have the option to vote and I could see the votes so far. Any ideas what the matter is? That's not the kind of thing I would have done and forgotten about.
Pygmalion 05-07-2004 08:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
You know, this is kind of weird. I went to vote finally, I was having a hard time picking my favorite, although I had it down to two.

When I got there, I didn't have the option to vote and I could see the votes so far. Any ideas what the matter is? That's not the kind of thing I would have done and forgotten about.

That happened to us as well. When there's more than one PCF member in a computer location, the first one sets the "voted" flag. Krang very kindly added our other two votes by hand.

Pygmalion
evanASF27 05-07-2004 11:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Keep voting if you haven't already, you still have another day to get your votes in! As soon as we get the final results, the winners will be contacted and prizes will be mailed out within a week or so. Also, I just remembered today that I have an extra Big O pencil board- should I toss it in as a third place prize? Confused

YES PLEASE!! @.@;;;

...I mean I kinda know who'd get that...I'm both happy and kinda frustrated about at the same time Sweatdrop Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Pygmalion 05-07-2004 11:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder

That would be nice, Shredder. There are obviously three popular videos, and a prize for each would be fitting..

Pygmalion
Bentar 05-07-2004 12:57 PM
Agreed - that sounds like a great idea, Shredder! Big Grin BTW, what exactly *is* a Big O Pencil Board?
Krang 05-07-2004 09:59 PM
Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't voted yet: If you're still planning on voting, you have exactly 2 hours left, so be sure to take care of that as soon as possible. Thanks!
Madrona 05-07-2004 11:42 PM
I now know why you wanted us to use BitTorrent!
Since it wouldn't work for my idiot computer or the idiot operator working it, I'm using the other download. Bit slow but it's almost done!
Thanks Krang for all your help!
Krang 05-08-2004 12:02 AM
Ok, it's past 12:00, so voting is officially closed. Another thread will be posted soon with the official results (even though you can already see them by looking at the poll). Thanks for voting, everyone!