Why did you choose to have your username as it is?

StewieGriffin 08-12-2003 08:41 PM
Out of curiousity, I'd like to know why. I named myself StewieGriffin because Stewie is by far the best cartoon character humans have ever conjoured up. Plus, I love his jokes in Family Guy.

Why pick yours?
Death 08-12-2003 08:44 PM
Well I chose the name Death NOT because I am obsessed with death...I call myself Death becuase I wanted to be named after the Grim Reaper in Family Guy. That was a classic episode! If you've seen that episode, you'll know what I mean...
Manji 08-12-2003 08:44 PM
I chose mine becuase I didn't think anyone else would have it, and how few people would know what its from, I didn't want something common like Roger Smith, or Viscous...
Big-O 08-12-2003 08:45 PM
I remember the reper episode!!! But I picked Big-O cus well Big-O is tight!!!
Surtur 08-12-2003 08:46 PM
I chose the name Surtur because of my love of Norse mythology, my love of fire demons, and it's the name of a Zerg brood in Starcraft.
Patsai 08-12-2003 08:46 PM
I chose RogerSmith because I wanted a name Big O-related and I was too lazy to think up something good. I guess I should have had a better one.

Oh well, I'll have to settle with what I have...
Big-O 08-12-2003 08:49 PM
I also like Big-O I mean it just sounds tight to say ::Keeps repeating Big-O::
Star 08-12-2003 09:03 PM
Star actually came from an interest in astronomy. NOT from me wanting to be famous!
Sharpshooter005 08-12-2003 09:44 PM
I've...been using this name for a while..o_O

On the forum where Im a moderator, somebody even made me this cool sig image

http://otakuhavenanime.net/images/ss005.gif

pwnz0r...I got the Sharpshooter part from the Berdan Sharpshooters, a regiment of (yes) snipers, during the American civil war, the 005 part is just random...because numbers own you.
Android Axeon 08-12-2003 09:45 PM
Axeon is a name I saw in a game of Half Life I played years back. I liked it. I added Android to it simply because I wanted to add something. Tongue
Schwarzwald 08-12-2003 09:59 PM
Schwarzwald.....he is my favorites a b anime character.....and well....this is a big o fourm......
Lady Tesser 08-12-2003 10:00 PM
Have to say I've had this name for years, long before I went online ... back to the 1992 FL Ren Fest when I played a High Priestess of the Celtic Goddess Cerridwen. The character has now moved to being a Scottish Thane of Dalriada in some stories I've been working on. (I'm sure this makes complete sense.)

Tesser is from 'A Winkle in Time', the method of interdimensional travel employed by the characters. Also a reference to 'The Headless Cupid' in which the toddler calls herself 'Tesser' because she couldn't pronounce her given name of 'Ester'.
Mugiwara Luffy 08-12-2003 10:58 PM
I picked my name because I didn't just want to be another 'Roger Smith' in this forum but I still wanted to use the Negotiator's name. I remember Dastun shouting "Leutinent Smith!" and that's how it came to me.
Byranx 08-13-2003 12:10 AM
Byran used to be a nickname for me but even though it dropped like three years ago...i still use it for s/n...i guess the x just distinguishes it because at the time someone already took the name byran....i use byranx everywhere though so its becoem a custom
dorothyrocks 08-13-2003 12:24 AM
I'm DorothyRocks, well, 'cuz, I think that Dorothy rocks, it's pretty simple.

I also use OruhaRocks or Oruha_Rocks, because, Oruha rocks as well.

List of screennames:
Anti-popper - term that Io and I use
DorothyRocks
OruhaRocks
Oruha_Rocks
RooneyGirl - Rooney Rocks!
Laura - my name
Cordelia - one of my favorite characters on Buffy
BuffyRocks - Buffy the Vampire Slayer kicks butt!

That's only some of them actually, there were a lot more, most from when I was in 4th and 5th grade.....
___ 08-13-2003 12:24 AM
it won't accept 3 spaces
Shredder 08-13-2003 01:26 AM
I decided to stay consistent with my Technodrome forum name (Krang did the same), originally so it would be less confusing for members who visit both forums, and so I can keep using my "Shredder" email address for both sites. Smile )
Byranx 08-13-2003 01:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
I decided to stay consistent with my Technodrome forum name (Krang did the same), originally so it would be less confusing for members who visit both forums, and so I can keep using my "Shredder" email address for both sites. Smile )

Not to mention Shredder is one bad ass villain for Ninja Turtles....especially when he's Super Shredder Pleased
Manji 08-13-2003 02:07 AM
Thats were I remember that name from, everytime I see Shredders name, I think "Where do I know that name from!?", now I know Big Grin
Blue Crow 08-13-2003 02:08 AM
I use my name on all my other boards as well. Smile It's from the "Jupiter Jazz" episodes of Cowboy Bebop.It's the town on Callisto that Gren plays sax in. Smile