Why did you choose to have your username as it is?

major pain 08-13-2003 09:18 AM
well this name I use every were. I came up with the name from a comic charater I came up with, i did not choose it from that movie, but like I said some one I made up that I draw, and write storys for, in comics.
Kairi 08-13-2003 12:46 PM
Hmm, I guess I just thought Kairi looked and sounded pretty cool. I first found it while searching through a list of japanese names, since I wanted something interesting to use on the forums, well, the ones I used to go to. It's a unisex name, so don't go thinking I got it from someone in Kingdom Hearts. [Shivers] So.. yeah.
StevieV019 08-13-2003 01:24 PM
mine's pretty obvious....

Steve is my first name..."stevie" is a nickname for Steve or Steven
V is the first initial from my last name
19-I played hockey while growing up and in college and that was the number I wore...plus, its the number of my favorite player in the NHL...
PLUS...Stevie V is close to the nickname that lots of people call my favorite player as well...
Cecil XIX 08-13-2003 04:37 PM
I named myself after the protagonist in Final Fantasy IV. The '19' means I'm the nineteenth king to bear his name. This is the name I use most often, except on Network 54 style messages boards, where I call myself the General.
re-animate 08-13-2003 10:16 PM
i picked mine because

well

i saw my lp cd titled re-animation

shortend it

VIOLA!!!
s.h.a.d.e.s. 08-13-2003 10:45 PM
Well when I first saw Trigun, I thought Knives was such an agressively cool name. I wanted to be original but still kinda be connected to knives, so I thought of shades. When I looked at it though, it looked kinda boring so I added the periods. I think it makes it look a lot better.

I've been trying to think of something that s.h.a.d.e.s. could stand for awhile now and haven't come up with anything.

Maybe someone here could help me out? Big Grin
major pain 08-13-2003 10:48 PM
s.h.a.d.e.s

shake high and down east sign?

I got more hang on
re-animate 08-13-2003 11:03 PM
sh**
Happens
And
Death
Everyone
Suffers

oooooo

that was sweet
Shaoblane 08-14-2003 03:04 AM
Aww thats a simple question.

My full name is Elizabeth Rose Shaoblane. Feel free to stalk me because I am a popular fanfiction writer who was honored when a seven-year-old I never knew asked me for my autograph because I wrote good bedtime stories. ^_^. What a fine day that was. Her sister tracked me down on the internet and met me when Harry Potter 5 was released. My website had said that I would be there at that time and place and anyone is welcome to come join me...and she did and I ended up writing an autograph for the seven yr old.

It'll probably mean nothing to her a few years from now, but it meant something to me. The name Shaoblane of Changeling Fanfictions means alot to me ever since June 21st.

So I am Shaoblane! But you can call me Lizard!!!
Shaoblane 08-14-2003 03:12 AM
Some
Hott
Ass
Dude
Everyone
Sees

I dont know...I couldn't think of anything else for the second 'S'. i couldn't find my thesaurus either. I was looking for an 'S' word that meant the same as admirable or loves...damn writers block
Big-O 08-14-2003 02:56 PM
Lizard?.... OK Errr Hi Lizard...
Manji 08-14-2003 03:44 PM
Hehehe, I almost named myself 'White Dingo'................... What, like I have to explain it................. alright, its from a Gundam Side Story, they were a Mobile Suit Infantry team...... I use that name for most online things............
Big-O 08-14-2003 03:45 PM
I was about to name myself Hindu-Boy
Manji 08-14-2003 03:47 PM
Its funny, how much a little extra thought into names really helps! Big Grin
Big-O 08-14-2003 03:48 PM
I took a name alot of people want... Might as well use it alot and make it to good use... I was surprised the name Big-O wasn't taken...
Manji 08-14-2003 03:49 PM
Yeah, I wondered how long it would take for the names Big O, Big Duo, and Big Fau, to be used... Well that and the other main characters...
Big-O 08-14-2003 03:52 PM
Heh well I took Big-O.... I AM I PROUD OF IT!
Manji 08-14-2003 04:10 PM
Yeah.... just wait until the Big-O_3579's start coming along, when this board is like 2000 members..... that'll be hell....
Big-O 08-14-2003 04:27 PM
Yes... But I am the Origional... I WILL HAVE AN ARMY MUHAHAHAHHA!
Manji 08-14-2003 04:29 PM
You may.... but as soon as the great Army of Manji comes... you'll be doomed... though I doubt anyone will use my name, BUT IF ANY GUESTS ARE LISTENING, I RECOMMEND NAMING YOURSELF MANJI SOMETHING... REALLY!!! Big Grin