"The Offical Code Lyoko Thread"

seraphjei 04-20-2004 05:12 PM
i was washing the dishes one night when my brither turns to a show called code lyoko.thought it was another kid show like pokemon. but soon the show got my curiousity so i watched one episode. and i was suprised. the show seemed kid friendly but the situations are for mature adults. with some rewording the show can actually be ok. the animation isnt THAT bad either. i like the main song too. actually thats probably the only reason i like the song.this show is on cartton network by the way.
Cecil XIX 04-20-2004 07:27 PM
I'm going to assume this show doesn't get enought credit simply because it's sandwiched between Totally Spies! and TMNT. It wouldnt' say it's a good show, though. Right now, I'd say it's just decent.
Wazpy 04-20-2004 07:33 PM
Those guys were supposed to be 18? Shocked

Anyway, I think this is another French show. There sure have been a bunch of cartoons coming for France lately...I wish Funky cops would come back...
Mr. Fortnight 04-20-2004 10:54 PM
I got to see it today. It's pretty good for a kid's show. (Written for kids, but adults can watch along. AS THEY SHOULD!)

I don't think it's the greatest thing since Akira, but it's a pretty tightly put together show. (And it's that new French anime wave that's hitting US shores. Good stuff I say.)
Mr. Saturn 04-21-2004 12:47 PM
I got a chance to see about 5 minutes of an episode the other day. It wasnt good but it wasnt bad...just sort of in that gray-ish area....Im not sure what to think of it yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Wazpy
...I wish Funky cops would come back...

DAMN SKIPPY!!! Funky Cops kicked large proportions of ass, Why did they get rid of it?!?! I remember I used to watch it on Saturday mornings then come her and watch some of Megadeus' spoiler clips...it was great...
harshfire 04-21-2004 06:56 PM
It's a cute show. I mean it's interesting to watch when you're bored. Smile It's alright.
dominusofdeath 04-21-2004 07:39 PM
Everything on Miguzi sucks. Except Teen Titans.
(I love THE ORIGINAL TMNT the new one is an abomonation(Sorry Krang Shred and Gk but I cant stand remakes!(And the theme is gay like hardcore CRAP!!!!)))
Wazpy 04-21-2004 07:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
(I love THE ORIGINAL TMNT the new one is an abomonation(Sorry Krang Shred and Gk but I cant stand remakes!(And the theme is gay like hardcore CRAP!!!!)))

You think the new turtles theme is hardcore? I think it's catchy and funny(Like the old one)

One! By the code of the Martial arts
Two! Never fight unless...someone else starts
Three! Always stick together no matter what
Four! If all else fails then ITS TIME TO KICK BUTT!

Funny stuff. Me and my group of friends sing it everyday.
Darkside 04-21-2004 07:48 PM
whats code lyoko?
TDF Studios 04-21-2004 08:33 PM
I saw it... Its ok

Stupid French cross-over anime cartoon junk.
dominusofdeath 04-21-2004 08:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wazpy
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson

You think the new turtles theme is hardcore? I think it's catchy and funny(Like the old one)

No I said hardcore crap! See? The new one totally blows.
R and D 06-13-2004 06:38 PM
I just watched Code: Lyoko. i have a few questions on the show.

1. who is Zana?

2. What does Code Lyoko stand for when aelita puts her hand on that thing?

3.how did they discover that factory and that super computer?

4. how did they discover aelita?

5. how many worlds r there in the virtual world?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Bllue 06-13-2004 08:35 PM
no one knows who xana is, just that hes a villan.
lyoko is the name of the world and the code to get into the past. it doesnt have to mean anything.
good question
another good question
harshfire 06-13-2004 10:56 PM
There's already a thread about this.

[Edit: Threads merged. --Krang]
Benjamin 07-24-2004 11:53 PM
Well I couldn't find a thread on CODE LYOKO, So I decided to start my own.

This, in my oppinion is the best show...

ANY COMMENTS ON IT?
PICTURES ARE WELCOME TOO Big Grin
FAN FICTIONS ARE WELCOME TOO Big Grin
WHICH CHARACTER ARE YOU MOST LIKE?

I am most like Jeremy,
Smart Person, who looks for the real awnser...

~Benjamin~

Oh Yeah I almost forgot,
A Friend and I are going to work on Code Lyoko Forums,
More Details Later
Jonny Axehandle 07-24-2004 11:57 PM
Code Lyoko is the bomb. I used to just get a few looks at it before TMNT, but then Sissy poped up in a sex dream so I had to get a better look. I must say it is a lot better than I thought it would be.

And I would be Jeremy.
dominusofdeath 07-25-2004 01:32 AM
Code Lyoko isn't an anime. It's french........

[Edit: Merged with existing thread. --Krang]
¡SpoonySthingyy! 07-25-2004 11:42 AM
ahh, yes, i didn't show much interest in it at first becuase of where it's placed in the lineup.

But I actually like it, I've only seen 2 eps, but I'll definitely be going back to watch more of it.
BethMcBeth 07-25-2004 12:04 PM
YESSSS!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I have like most of it taped!! I thin its hilarious and since they are also in boarding school (like me ^_^) I respect them alot and its just all fun!! AWSOME SHOW!!
Spooky 07-25-2004 11:34 PM
I dig this show, especially now that Big O is no longer on TV.

I stumbled across it by accident, actually. After a boring afternoon of channel surfing, I was suckered in by the animation, and that was enough to hook me onto the storyline. It's not the greatest cartoon ever produced but I think it deserves more credit than it receives. IMO, it's in a whole different league of shows - being sandwiched in between Totally Spies and TMNT isn't the greatest time slot. It's definitely a cute show - sort of a Matrix rip that can get repetitive and formulaic - but an entertaining show nonetheless.

Anyone ever notice that Yumi sort of looks like Jane from Daria?

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl