Sgt. Frog!!

Sephiroth 04-18-2004 12:47 PM
Anybody else read this manga? Its pretty funny, and a little strange. Some alien frogs try to invade the earth but end up getting captured, and now the commander is trying to take over the earth from the home of his "masters" and their insane mother. So any fans out there?
CoCoaPuFF CatX 04-18-2004 08:01 PM
I've seen it but haven't read it it look a lil to wierd for my tastes iono plus i don't like frogs Big Grin i don't think its gonna do to good......
Ano Hito 04-18-2004 08:59 PM
I'm not into cutesy things like that.
Green_Bird 11-13-2006 11:00 PM
Right....it's now time for me to raise dead threads again....sorry about this...

I've actually been starting to get into this. I've been watching the Sgt. Frog anime lately due to hearing stuff through an RP on livejournal about it. I would have gotten into it sooner if the cover of volume one of the manga didn't make it look like a mecha-pokemon-ripoff type thing. Not to mention the name sounded kind of lame to I decided to put it off for a few years. But now I actually find it quite enjoyable. It's actually kind of funny....
minespatch 11-13-2006 11:46 PM
i want to buy the manga, but first i have to finish the other series i'm collecting.
David Ryder 11-14-2006 08:04 AM
quote:
I'm not into cutesy things like that.

"ZOMFG Liek Blasphemy!!!!111 Sgt. Frog is lik so Kawaii ^______^"

Just joking, I don't like it either.
Green_Bird 11-15-2006 04:13 PM
Why must I have such 'good' timing?

quote:
SGT Frog Invades ADVFilms.com (2006-11-15 13:27:01)

[The] ADV Films website has been "hacked/invaded" by Sgt. Frog, however there is no other official announcement or comment regarding Sgt. Frog.
-----------------------------------------------------
When visiting the ADV Website, visitors are first treated to what appears to be the usual website, however it is then replaced with static (like on a broadcast TV when there is no signal), and then says "THE INVASION IS COMING... " The screen then goes black and is replaced by an image of Sgt. Frog dancing. After a few seconds of music and dancing, this fades out and is replaced by the text "hacked by the frog." This whole scene loops indefinitely.