[Suggestion] Movie Sub-Forum and RPG drop-down option in Nightingale

Dude Love 04-15-2004 01:08 PM
Well, the topic title makes the suggestions pretty obvious. First, the Movie Sub-Forum. There is usually some good movie discussion in the Speakeasy. So, why not a sub-forum like the Game Room?

Also, the RPG drop-down option. Since a few more RPGs have been created, and there isn't going to be a RPG sub-forum (at least not for now) RPG should be a drop-down option like Fanfiction and other options are. Is that possible?
Krang 04-16-2004 12:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Well, the topic title makes the suggestions pretty obvious. First, the Movie Sub-Forum. There is usually some good movie discussion in the Speakeasy. So, why not a sub-forum like the Game Room?

That was brought up before, but I still don't think there's enough movie discussion for a separate subforum. I'll keep an eye on the number of movie threads though, and if there are enough, I'll consider adding one. What does everyone else think?

quote:
Also, the RPG drop-down option. Since a few more RPGs have been created, and there isn't going to be a RPG sub-forum (at least not for now) RPG should be a drop-down option like Fanfiction and other options are. Is that possible?

Sure, I added it. Thanks for the suggestions!
Manji 04-16-2004 12:58 AM
Well there certainly are quite a few movie threads, in fact a new one pops up every time a new movie hits the theaters, so they add up fairly quickly. I could see a movie sub-forum working well, as well as the video game sub-forum at least.