Hello!

Dorothy101 04-14-2004 09:13 PM
Hi!
I'm Dorothy101 I just wanted to introduce myself!
As i'm doing right now...Red Face to get to the point HI!!!!
Ace of Spades 04-14-2004 09:22 PM
To please you. I offer you a sacrafice these 2 kegs of Mountain Dew!
Dude Love 04-14-2004 09:24 PM
Hello, and welcome, Dorothy101!

I am Wien the Berg (aka Wienberg). I have a few pieces of advice for you.

First of all, before I can do that. *borrows the Mick Foley barbed wire baseball bat and makes a bunch of the same thing*

Alright, first of all, the warning. R.Smith. Watch out for him, or he will enslave you as one of his fangirls. Beware... Use this bat (of Mick Foley) to protect yourself.

Second, suggestions. Read all the stickied threads in this board, The Hudson River Pier. Also, read the rules thread in Paradigm PD forum. Finally, read all articles about information you are unsure of in the FAQ. And, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. My inbox is always open.

Third, you've already gotten one of my gifts (the bat). Also, for historical purposes, have this sweaty gym sock, and for memory purposes, have major pain's gift, straight from the closet full of his gift that I found. A glow stick he peed on.

Finally, enjoy your stay here!
Tony Waynewrong 04-14-2004 09:27 PM
Welcome to Parasite...err...Paradise...err...Pair o' Jeans...err...Paradigm

I hope you enjoy our little psychotic party. We have fan-art, fan-fic and fan-conjecture (theories, they say). After a few months of this, I wouldn't be surprise if you saw Roger Smith and Alex Rosewater duking it out on a daily basis.

Also, I do have some fan-fics too. So if you feel brave, drunk or just plain bored, feel free to indulge.

See you in therapy.
dominusofdeath 04-14-2004 09:29 PM
Hi!
EDIT: 1,300 post w00t!
Zopwx2 04-14-2004 10:10 PM
Yay anotha' dorothy.

have some fun here ok?
BabyGhia 04-14-2004 10:18 PM
Welcome Dorothy101!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Dork 04-14-2004 10:56 PM
You seem to like Dorothy! That's wonderful! We like Dorothy too! Elle est tres magnifique!

I am *very* hyper right now.

I hope you'll stay around and help us get our show back! In the mean time check out these threads:

Big O: The Funny Picture Post

The Big O: Episodes 1-26 Discussion

There are lots more, but those are a nice place to start I'm sure Pygmalion or someone else will give you the rest of the list if you need it.

And check out the Nighingale. We have some very talented people here and that's where they all show us their lasted creations, well, you're find that, and a lot of craziness.

I hope you have fun here!

muchlove
-dork
Hanyou 04-15-2004 07:16 AM
Hey there Dorothy! Glad you chose to join us!

As a gift, I give you all that's left of our local grocery store's supply of Peeps! They're on sale now that Easter is over!

Anyway, welcome. Enjoy your stay. Wink
Travis Bickle 04-15-2004 07:37 AM
Welcome, Dorothy! I offer you a 20 oz bottle of Jolt and a human thumb.
Pygmalion 04-15-2004 08:11 AM
Greetings, Dorothy101, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an basket and cape you can use while running errands.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zola 04-15-2004 07:49 PM
Welcome to our happy home on the web!

If you happen to see K the Wanderer around, take a tinfoil party hat from that big box over there and put it on as fast as you can. And if you value your mind, don't take it off!
Bentar 04-23-2004 01:07 AM
Hello, Miss - I believe we've already met Pleased Once again, welcome to the forums! Big Grin
K the Wanderer 04-23-2004 01:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Welcome to our happy home on the web!

If you happen to see K the Wanderer around, take a tinfoil party hat from that big box over there and put it on as fast as you can. And if you value your mind, don't take it off!

What?!? 4-14-04! I gotta keep up here.

Well hello Dorthy101 as it seems you like to get to the point, so shall I. I, K, am here to welcome you...AND TAKE YOUR MIND!! OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOoooo...and you're wearing the hat Sweatdrop CURSES! It seems I shall just be welcoming you, but remember you can't wear that hat forever. So have some mindless fun, and don't forget that hat, I know I wouldn't.
Sephiroth 04-23-2004 09:46 AM
Hello! Howdy! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! As a special welcoming gift, i give a TACTICAL NUCLEAR MISSLE! Have fun with it!

p.s.
By have fun with it i mean destroy Sri Lanka! Bomb Sri Lanka! Obey me!
Adrenaline 04-23-2004 04:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dorothy101
Hi!
I'm Dorothy101 I just wanted to introduce myself!
As i'm doing right now...Red Face to get to the point HI!!!!

HI YOURSELF!! Welcome, watch your step, poop from pidgeons is among us!
Silv3rKnigh1 04-23-2004 04:13 PM
hello! Welcome! check out the speakeasy when u can.
Big Fau 04-25-2004 04:33 PM
Welcome!!!!

Big Grin
dawnstrider 04-25-2004 04:44 PM
Heh, short and to the point - I like that in an intro Big Grin . Welcome to the woderful world of Paradigm Smile . Hope you are enjoying your stay. If you need any help directing (which I'm sure you won't, considering your thread is past the half point of its two-week limit), be sure to check out the threads above you, or ask any of your fellow citizens. Again, welcome Smile .
Benjamin 04-29-2004 11:26 AM
HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS...MINION