Fooly Cooly

Manji 08-05-2003 12:13 AM
Damnit, now everyone knows, you guys drew far to much attention to it........well I'm off to get a kevlar vest Big Grin
Blue Crow 08-05-2003 12:21 AM
I loved it.I knew I would,too.I'm tired of things that make sense.I'll have to buy the DVDs later on.It's good.But it ain't no Cowboy Bebop. Wink
Manji 08-05-2003 12:23 AM
Yes, I agree, but its pretty freakin' close, mostly becuase of its unorthadox style! I have officially named it my second favorite show, all hail Hakuro! Big Grin
drkepoch 08-05-2003 12:27 AM
Manji, I really have no probelm with what you like, because in all honesty my all time favorite show right now is Raxephon. That's right, I said Raxephon! But I would suggest that both you and I get some armor and some large guns, cause I think we're going to take some fire for this one Wink
Manji 08-05-2003 12:29 AM
I learned that you can't buy weapons and armor at the same place, otherwise they put you on a special list Big Grin

I got that Kevlar Vest though, and I found a trashcan lid, I'm ready, bring on the pain! Big Grin
drkepoch 08-05-2003 12:31 AM
I've got a sword..............no armor though. I guess I'll just have to chop you all up before you shoot me Big Grin

Raxephon is the God-Anime! Ha take that!
Schwarzwald 08-05-2003 12:47 AM
FLCL is really cool...and so is big o...but big o ACTUALLY HAS A indepth story....

FLCL is halarious though...ROTFLMAF...loved that 3d part...haha when they skip to them watching and talking....looking at the ending looks like it probly started with a magna made by some artists...you know...in japan people can make and sell thier own ,magna and games in public stores.....

I love it....

FLCL for Qoute.."the funnies" unqoute..as some americans would call it....Bus*cough*h....

And Big o for just GREAT story and just plain cool....

haha both still have action....

Ps....i play the guitar also....hmmm...cosplay.....haloween?school?....no skirt to short....and well....i might not just have the guts still...

AHH BUT I WOULD DO Tsukasa from .hack//sign gonna dye my hair white anyways...

Kikaider? no way...well....its not like ill be able to find a shirt like THAT anyway...
Manji 08-05-2003 12:49 AM
quote:
AHH BUT I WOULD DO Tsukasa from .hack//sign gonna dye my hair white anyways...

Yes, I almost dyed my hair platinum tealish, but I never got around to it Big Grin
R.Smith 08-05-2003 12:54 AM
Fooly Cooly?? Is that the show where that kid has something coming out of his head?? If so, i missed it Frown Oh well...*sigh*...looked nice....
Manji 08-05-2003 12:55 AM
You.......you......missed it............wow.........you dont know what you missing............... Big Grin
drkepoch 08-05-2003 12:57 AM
That's right, R. Smith. You certainly did miss an interesting show Big Grin
Blue Crow 08-05-2003 12:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
I got that Kevlar Vest though, and I found a trashcan lid, I'm ready, bring on the pain! Big Grin

Well,I've got a fifth and an assload of guts!Sure beats your damn vest! Big Grin
Manji 08-05-2003 12:59 AM
drkepoch I'm unfirmiliar what your sig and avatar are from, Evengalion?

I got a six-pack....its like a second layer of kevlar! Ha take that mr. bullet! Big Grin
Cecil XIX 08-05-2003 01:02 AM
Boy, it didn't take to long for me to figure out that the whole episode would one big "WTF?" moment. Smile

Still, I like it. That pink-haired girl's kinda cute, when she isn't having face spasms.
drkepoch 08-05-2003 01:03 AM
They're both from Raxephon. The sig. is Raxephon's cockpit and my avatar IS Raxephon Big Grin Can you tell that I really, really love this show? Wink
Blue Crow 08-05-2003 01:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
drkepoch I'm unfirmiliar what your sig and avatar are from, Evengalion?

I got a six-pack....its like a second layer of kevlar! Ha take that mr. bullet! Big Grin

Nope.RahXephon.It's alright.I've only seen one episode though.it looks cool. Smile And who said anything about bullets?I can ram my skull into you at an alarming rate!!!!
Manji 08-05-2003 01:03 AM
Ahhhh, now I understand Big Grin

That skull thing........it works! Like the Legend of Drunken Master, people can ram thier heads and break stuff Big Grin
drkepoch 08-05-2003 01:06 AM
I don't think you want to ram that head of yours into my sword...
Wink Its just a suggestion though
Blue Crow 08-05-2003 01:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by drkepoch
I don't think you want to ram that head of yours into my sword...
Wink Its just a suggestion though

Or maybe you shouldn't ram your sword into my head. Wink Unless you enjoy shrapnel slicing through your extremities. Shocked
drkepoch 08-05-2003 01:10 AM
well, actually i do Big Grin