[Other] The Big-Oh! RP — An Archive of Plans and Discussions

Tifaria 05-11-2004 11:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Finale
I need to get Seraphim/Beck more involved, and he's said that the reason he hasn't been participating is that Tifaria/Angel never really acknowledged him. If anyone could help out with that, it's be great. I like the idea of Angel and Beck working together to find memories.

Sorry about that. Frown I could've sworn I acknowledged him when he first got there, but I was trying to leave room for him to fill in whatever he wanted to. Alas. Well, I hope no one minds, but I kind of filled in for him in my last post, until we can find someone else to play him.
The Big Finale 05-11-2004 12:32 PM
You did acknowledge him, only slightly, but several times. I reread the whole thing every night. It's okay, though. Nice job with working Beck back in.

Question: Does anyone think I'm handling Alex badly? This is really the first time I've written for him in a serious setting.
snakemarcato13 05-11-2004 02:11 PM
dunno, he hasn't confronted me yet.
pen1300 05-11-2004 09:43 PM
quote:
Alex: FOOLS! COMPREHEND THE ONE TRUTH! THAT PEN1300 IS TEH L33T3$T ROLE-PLAYER EV@R!!

Okay, maybe that was a little out of character, but still. I really love the way you're playing Emelia. You're throwing a lot of stuff my way too, and I'm starting to get into the swing of things. So, thanks.

As for the Dorothy part, I don't see why that wouldn't be acceptable.

I think it's time somebody took Beck away from from Seraphim; just can't get no participation. As an addition, the idea of Angel and Beck working together to find true memories is just too cool to be allowed to die.

Still needing a Norman desperately. We'll get one soon enough, I guess.

Wow...I don't know what to say...I'm speechless to tell you the truth. You all are doing a fantastic job and I'm just taking my clues from all of you. Thanks! (THIS IS SO FUN! Tongue ).

To tell you the truth, I really have NO clue what I'm throwing your way and I don't know a lot here. I believe Emelia Seeback will surprise me though.

I will seriously try to pick up the Dorothy part tomorrow. So be watchful of that. Wink

Also, I believe you're handling Alex just fine. You're picking up my cues and his "anger scene" was great! I'm just sorry I couldn't build more off of that.

Later,
Pen1300
Tifaria 05-11-2004 09:48 PM
quote:
You did acknowledge him, only slightly, but several times. I reread the whole thing every night. It's okay, though. Nice job with working Beck back in.

Question: Does anyone think I'm handling Alex badly? This is really the first time I've written for him in a serious setting.

Thanks! I think you're handling Alex just fine! I'm kind of afraid of what will happen if and when our merry band of foreigners runs into him.. but it should be fun. Big Grin Pen, you're doing a great job too. I really like Emilia; I wasn't sure what Schwarzwald's wife would be like, and now I know.
snakemarcato13 05-12-2004 08:03 AM
I have an idea about what will happen, me, Roger, Big-o, and Big Soh atke a peice of Alex. That's bound to happen. The good guys always win.
Gummibear 05-12-2004 12:39 PM
Big Grin I'm really enjoying role-playing with you guys!^^ Everyone is doing such a wonderful job.^^ Angel is so in character and so is Beck. Emelia Seebach is great! You've done a wonderful job Pen! I enjoy Snake's character a great deal also.

- I can't wait till Angel, Beck, Isalai and Snake find out about thier memories.^^ I have some great ideas already!
snakemarcato13 05-12-2004 01:55 PM
Ummmm. go back to my conversation with Roger. I know my memories. And thanks for the compliment, You're playing well too.
The Fallen Phoenix 05-12-2004 06:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13
I have an idea about what will happen, me, Roger, Big-o, and Big Soh atke a peice of Alex. That's bound to happen. The good guys always win.

I think that means we ought to change that then, shouldn't we? Wink After all, we don't want the storyline to be too predictable...(though just by virtue of Michael Seebach wandering the city doing who knows what, the predictability level should stay low for a while. Tongue ).

As others have already done, I must applaud how well everyone has been doing. No one really said it quite as great as Big Finale, so I'm inclined to quote him:

quote:
Alex: FOOLS! COMPREHEND THE ONE TRUTH! THAT PEN1300 IS TEH L33T3$T ROLE-PLAYER EV@R!!

That said, I ought to start working on that post of mine...Embarrassed Sweatdrop
pen1300 05-12-2004 07:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13

I think that means we ought to change that then, shouldn't we? Wink After all, we don't want the storyline to be too predictable...(though just by virtue of Michael Seebach wandering the city doing who knows what, the predictability level should stay low for a while. Tongue ).

OH, I vote on keeping Predictablity low. I think we shouldn't even discuss story lines until later. I'm enjoying this feeling of not knowing what's next. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Xineohp Nellaf Eht
As others have already done, I must applaud how well everyone has been doing. No one really said it quite as great as Big Finale, so I'm inclined to quote him:
quote:

That said, I ought to start working on that post of mine...Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Eep. :blushes: I didn't think I was that good. (Though, Big Finale, I really liked how you worded that. Smile )

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I like that Beck is back on scene with the crew. Can't wait to see what happens there. Big Grin

BTW: Where's Roger? Is he still floating around? (I want to know for when I pick up Dorothy.)

Later,
Pen1300
The Big Finale 05-12-2004 10:13 PM
~Roger Smith~ seems to have vanished, but I have faith in him. If he doesn't show, however, then this could develop into a story about everybody BUT Crow Boy. That'd be fun.

If you mean where Roger is, back at the Smith Mansion.

As for the problem of you taking over Dorothy while ~Roger Smith~ isn't here and we are Norman;ess, giving you no one to work with, I have no clue. I'd rather people didn't take more than two canon characters at the same time. (I already mentioned that, didn't I?)

Referencing whole Alex getting beat up by Snake and Big Soh... No comment.

The unpredictability factor really is high now: We've got Michael Seebach wandering around almost aimlessly, Emelia Seebach and Detective O'Reilly working together in a sense, the Union plotting something on the backburner, Snake Marcato, Isalai, Angel and Beck ALL conspiring together, Alex Rosewater being high and mighty and "I will rule this world"-ish, and, of course, Alan Gabriel with the day off.
snakemarcato13 05-13-2004 07:49 AM
Hey, that's just a stereotype. I love being unpredictable, that's why I only use my Snake character.
Texan Otaku 05-13-2004 07:58 PM
if we really need a Norman, then I could do that as well as Dastun. I am really enjoying this despite my hurdles trying to post anything. (OOC, monopolized internet is evil) I can hardly wait to see how this unfolds. Also any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am always wanting to learn more.
The Big Finale 05-19-2004 12:32 PM
Okay, here's that really simple concept sketch for Gaspard.
snakemarcato13 05-19-2004 12:34 PM
Ahhhh. Does this mean that you are now inducing a traffic jam and screwing things over for me? Good job, Alex making me do something I don't want to do in front of my party...Nice way to play.
The Big Finale 05-19-2004 12:46 PM
Not Alex, Vera. Blame it on the French woman with the huge forehead.
snakemarcato13 05-19-2004 12:48 PM
Doesn't matter. my point is, I have to fight in front of my party. Oh well.... proceed. I'm anxious to find out how this is gonna work out.
pen1300 05-19-2004 08:37 PM
I'm sorry guys, but my schedule is busy for the next few days. I have plans to atttempt to post either Friday or Sunday (I vote for Sunday). We'll see what my schedule allows. Um...yeah, I just wanted to say its going to be spuratic for the next week or two and I haven't forgotten, just time and...stuff. Grr.

So, yeah, Big Finale especially, I will post soon! Just not until the weekend, at least. Next weekend for sure.

Later,
Pen1300
The Big Finale 05-19-2004 08:52 PM
That's cool. I needed some extra time to plan what I was going to do with Alex anyway. I've just been winging it up to this point.
Texan Otaku 05-20-2004 02:30 AM
I need for Roger to give a reply to my post or tell me what he wants me to have him say. I want a little more dialogue before I have Norman inform us of the incident and I do my thing.