Fan Art Section Redesign, New Fan Art, Attack Names

evanASF27 04-11-2004 12:52 AM
yes you do...*kicks him out the door*

Sweatdrop yeesh...enough with it already...
Randolph 04-11-2004 01:52 AM
I thought the "Missile Party" was called "Rocket Party"...? It sounds a little less weird. Also consider that Big O's missiles are actually rockets (missiles have homing/tracking ability, rockets have dumb-fire).

And the other official name for the Machine Cannons was "Prime Time" unless I am much mistaken, shouldn't that be included as an add-on?

Well, those were two little things that were bugging me. Other than that, great job, Krang!
Krang 04-11-2004 04:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Rekkoha
I thought the "Missile Party" was called "Rocket Party"...? It sounds a little less weird. Also consider that Big O's missiles are actually rockets (missiles have homing/tracking ability, rockets have dumb-fire).

"Rocket Party" may make more sense, but the official name is "Missile Party."

quote:
And the other official name for the Machine Cannons was "Prime Time" unless I am much mistaken, shouldn't that be included as an add-on?

Well, those were two little things that were bugging me. Other than that, great job, Krang!

I checked Big O's design page on the official site, and I actually may have to make a few corrections in the next update. The official name for the cannons is "Cannon Party," and the official name for the eye lasers is "Arc Line." Also, the official name for Dorothy 1's drill extension is "Drill Lancer." I'll double check with the art book just in case, but I think these are the correct names.
aquascript 04-12-2004 06:46 PM
not bad at all, i cant wait for the next update..