[Question] What's the holdup?

Wingnut 03-23-2004 12:29 PM
I notice that updates have been few and far between lately. Why is this? A lack of materal, as in people not submitting things? Or has real life interviened and put PC updates on hold?
It just seems like forever since we had a major update that included a large chunk of materal (fanfics/fanart).
What's the snag?

Edit: 5,000th thread in the forums as a whole! Cool
Krang 03-24-2004 02:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
I notice that updates have been few and far between lately. Why is this? A lack of materal, as in people not submitting things? Or has real life interviened and put PC updates on hold?
It just seems like forever since we had a major update that included a large chunk of materal (fanfics/fanart).
What's the snag?

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I do have lots of fan art and wallpapers to put up, but I have been very busy and haven't been able to get them ready to be put up. Also, I wanted to rearrange the fan art section before I update it, but I haven't had time to work on finishing the PHP script necessary to do that yet. Again, I apologize to everyone who has sent in fan works that haven't been put up yet, but they will be up as soon as possible.
Tony Waynewrong 03-24-2004 08:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
What's the snag?

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I do have lots of fan art and wallpapers to put up, but I have been very busy and haven't been able to get them ready to be put up. Also, I wanted to rearrange the fan art section before I update it, but I haven't had time to work on finishing the PHP script necessary to do that yet. Again, I apologize to everyone who has sent in fan works that haven't been put up yet, but they will be up as soon as possible.

That's cool with us. Thanks for all your hard work.
Mr. Fortnight 03-24-2004 09:11 PM
*salute*
We salute your efforts, Krang.
Jonny Axehandle 03-27-2004 01:16 PM
What kind of PHP scripts are you using here? I could code something similar to mine that could help make it easier.
dominusofdeath 03-27-2004 03:03 PM
If your busy you could always ask members to help out. I mean we do owe you for Paradigm in the first place!
Kat 03-27-2004 04:43 PM
I agree with Paladin. We owe you for creating this incredible website! I may not know much about creating websites, but if there's any way at all I can help, I will! ^_^
Krang 03-27-2004 10:54 PM
Thanks for the offers everyone, but the new script for the fan art section is done, and I just finished converting all of the old fan art over to it. As soon as I add the new art and write up a new index, I'll switch the fan art section over to the new script and post an update.