[Suggestion] Chat room

Prons 03-15-2004 09:06 PM
I looked and didnt see a suguestion for this, if there is tell me. Why not a Paradigm Chat Room? I didnt see one on the main page, and I thought itd be nice to make one sense we cant use Speakeasy as one (ahhahaha)
Dude Love 03-15-2004 09:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prons
I looked and didnt see a suguestion for this, if there is tell me. Why not a Paradigm Chat Room? I didnt see one on the main page, and I thought itd be nice to make one sense we cant use Speakeasy as one (ahhahaha)

See the IRC Chat thread on the Speakeasy. Although these chats may not be 24/7 (well, technically they are, but not everyone uses them 24/7), they're what we have.
dominusofdeath 03-15-2004 09:09 PM
There is an IRC chat every tuesday and friday at 7pm est. People are always on PCF you can get a messenger and try to start one.(beware we had one on AIM and idiots got in and insulsts were exchanged and yeah...) But just get IRC. Mr.Saturn, Bonnie_Fraiser or I are almost always in there.
Curse you Wienberg!
Prons 03-15-2004 09:10 PM
Oh good, in that case, Mod-man, please lock this.
Krang 03-15-2004 11:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prons
Oh good, in that case, Mod-man, please lock this.

Ok, it's now locked. BTW, here's why we don't have an official chat room (a quote from one of my posts from a long time ago):

quote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but Shredder and I aren't big fans of chat rooms, and we don't have the time to moderate them to prevent arguments, troublemakers, advertising, etc. (and we wouldn't be around often enough to know who to assign as moderators).