Giving away some used avatars

Shaoblane 03-10-2004 07:18 PM
I saved these up in case I ever wanted to use them, and, well, I don't use them. So, if anyone wants these, take them and enjoy them!

<-----Newbie stick figure!

I don't remember where I got all of them. I probably got a few from paradigm, but if I did, I don't remember which ones. Well, enjoy them.

[EDIT]
And if you don't want to use them, just watch the top one. I KNOW that Evan sent that one to me. Big Grin
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 03-10-2004 08:33 PM
did u make these just curious
Manji 03-10-2004 08:49 PM
Well, normally people make new avatars Roll Eyes

But no, she didn't make these, at least not the top one.
Sephiroth 03-14-2004 08:52 AM
Do you mind if i put the newbie stick figure one in my signature?
Randolph 03-14-2004 03:22 PM
I have seen that Anime Stick Warrior on about three different forums so far.
Who made that thing?
harshfire 03-14-2004 03:51 PM
here is a used avatar.

ones i've used be4 if anyone wants them. if u can, caould you resize my sig pic so that it's a little smaller? thanx.
Benjamin 05-21-2004 01:16 PM
THIS ONE IS NOT USED, ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE SWIRLIES Big Grin AND COLORS

Prons 05-21-2004 02:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
THIS ONE IS NOT USED, ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE SWIRLIES Big Grin AND COLORS

I have a request, try to not use that, it will give me a seizure. Think of the Prons!
Big Fau 05-21-2004 05:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
[EDIT]
And if you don't want to use them, just watch the top one. I KNOW that Evan sent that one to me. Big Grin

Actually...

I showed that to him first, I found it off another forum. Then he started showing everyone and well... Sweatdrop Tongue

If only there wasn't an avatar size limit Frown
The Baker St. Irregular 05-22-2004 06:27 PM
Ooo, ooo! I have a page of Big O avatars on my site! I think they're terribly clever. Please, check them out.

http://radd.vzz.net/big_o/avatars.htm
Big-O 05-26-2004 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
I saved these up in case I ever wanted to use them, and, well, I don't use them. So, if anyone wants these, take them and enjoy them!

I don't remember where I got all of them. I probably got a few from paradigm, but if I did, I don't remember which ones. Well, enjoy them.

[EDIT]

I did that one! All with MS paint nd gif shop!