Neo M.f.l

R.Jesse 03-09-2004 12:46 PM
I wish for the mfl to be working all battles can take place in the backup arenas where we can continue fighting without the stupid ranting going on.
I now stand up to all and say krang you cant stop our fun

im not acuseing krang or FP of anything i am only saying that the mfl will go on without them ..............

anyone with me?

note to mods ........if any wars start here i want this locked!
Seraphim 03-09-2004 02:55 PM
R.Jesse:

Nobody said the backup arenas are down. You can fight there. Tongue
Randolph 03-09-2004 03:20 PM
It's all you guys fault that Krang had to close the League, wy not go RP over AIM or something if you're so desperate?
Seraphim 03-09-2004 03:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rekkoha
It's all you guys fault that Krang had to close the League, wy not go RP over AIM or something if you're so desperate?

The backups remain open.
X Prime 03-09-2004 03:43 PM
It's not your place to decide if you can fight in them or not. For all you know FP could decide to halt the entire MFL over this. So please, enough of this.

Can we get a lock here?
Seraphim 03-09-2004 03:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
It's not your place to decide if you can fight in them or not. For all you know FP could decide to halt the entire MFL over this. So please, enough of this.

Can we get a lock here?

As of yet, FP has not decided to halt the entire MFL. Thus, the backups stay open.
X Prime 03-09-2004 03:46 PM
That is correct. Simply keep in mind however that any fights between that decision, if it's of the halt variety, can be nullified.

As it stands, this should not have been brought up. Krang is sick of hearing about the MFL. Let it not be mentioned here for the time being. At all.
Manji 03-09-2004 03:49 PM
From the start I new thiis would happen, I've seen more than one board with fight things gone to hell. I can't say I blame Krang for shutting it down.
Prons 03-09-2004 04:11 PM
Okay, just to get this out of the way, I know some time Evan or some one else is BOUND to say it so I am going to quickly say this now.

Yes, the closing of the MFL is all my fualt, I started ALL the flame wars, I was also the one to close the leuage, yes, I took over krang and made him post the end thread. So yes, everyone, I am 100% responsible for the end of the leuage.

http://virginstudent.com/fileserver/uplo...977/948/ca2.jpg

Okay seriously, Krang is right, no mater how hard any of us have tried the flaming has continued and came out of proportion, the leuage lost most of the fun, and died.
dominusofdeath 03-09-2004 04:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prons
Okay, just to get this out of the way, I know some time Evan or some one else is BOUND to say it so I am going to quickly say this now.

Yes, the closing of the MFL is all my fualt, I started ALL the flame wars, I was also the one to close the leuage, yes, I took over krang and made him post the end thread. So yes, everyone, I am 100% responsible for the end of the leuage.

http://virginstudent.com/fileserver/uplo...977/948/ca2.jpg

Okay seriously, Krang is right, no mater how hard any of us have tried the flaming has continued and came out of proportion, the leuage lost most of the fun, and died.

Even if you started them different people flamed in them also. So Prons it's not totally your fault. I'm guessing it's a mix of everyones(to be blunt) irresponsibility also. Not just yours. Don't beat your self up there will always be other ways to have an MFL, maybe not on Paradigm but there will always be a place.

EDIT: And yes I am fully aware I have nothing to do with the MFL but I just want to be comforting. And that irresponsibility remark, I didn't mean it as an insult.
Prons 03-09-2004 04:38 PM
Theoreticly I tried a few times to calm evan down, on the MFL backups I apologized to Xprime, overall I was trying to keep things calm, I think the flaming has been going on sense before I started playing, im not sure.
evanASF27 03-09-2004 04:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

The backups remain open.

The back ups are back ups. NOT the damn league. Learn that already.
Prons 03-09-2004 04:57 PM
You can still battle in the MFL if you want to. Currently there are two or three battles going on despite the closure of the leuage, If seraphim wanted he could make it the NEO MFL.
Seraphim 03-09-2004 04:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

The backups remain open.

The back ups are back ups. NOT the damn league. Learn that already.

For one: The MFL forum is closed, not the whole league.

Secondly: The backups are the backups, but they're still part of the MFL. If you don't believe me, Evan, ask FP about it. Tongue
Big Money 03-09-2004 04:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prons
Theoreticly I tried a few times to calm evan down, on the MFL backups I apologized to Xprime, overall I was trying to keep things calm, I think the flaming has been going on sense before I started playing, im not sure.

Not pointing a finger, but no, there was not nearly as much, if any flaming before.
The Fallen Phoenix 03-09-2004 05:02 PM
I want this discussion to end. Now. Because if anyone is to take the blame for all of this, it would be me for not properly doing my job of cleaning up the mess (and preventing it in the first place).

I won't tolerate any pointing fingers at who may have started the flames, especially since just about everyone played some part. I am extremely disappointed it had to get to this point...

But until I can get some word from Krang regarding the MFL here, all back-up battles will also cease. You can debate all you ant, keep submitting megadei, etc., but there will be no official battling until the central MFL opens.

He can make it the Neo MFL if he wants, but right now I just want there to be a stagnation just so I can sort out where everything went on and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

And evan has a great point; one that not only I, but some of the other judges (such as GAT) agree with. Besides, even if you had your battles, it's not like I can update the rankings now anyway.

Until R.Smith or Tetsujin can officially do it, consider this thread locked.