3. King Of Bandit: Jing
4. Scryed
5. Trigun
Benjamin 03-11-2004 05:45 PM

1. BIG O BIG O BIG O!

2. TRIGUN

3. Inyuasha

4. LUPIN THE THIRD

5. .... I can't decide between these two so then I will be back on it...

harshfire 03-13-2004 04:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Hmmm I guess my favorites are:

Evangelion
.hack//sign
Cowboy Bebop
Kenshin
Armitage II Poly Matrix

ah yes....hack. i haven't seen poly matrix. there are so many to choose from.
Howler_65 03-14-2004 07:24 PM
hmmm

my favorite animes would probably be

1) rurouni kenshin
2)samurai deeper
3)initial d
4)knight hunters
5)gundam wing
Ryjin 03-17-2004 05:05 PM
1. Transformers
2. Mobile Suit Gundam(all)
3. Inuyasha
4. Zoids
5. Cowboy Bebop
The_Third_Child 03-17-2004 05:46 PM
Hellsing
Evangelion
Big O
FLCL
Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
Blackcat 03-26-2004 10:50 AM
BUMMPP

Funny, I read the whole thing, and most of you have between 60% and 100% of your fav. shows being on CN at some time... Thats kinda... LAME. CN Bastardizes shows (They did with Big O in the toonami run) and they did it with bebop (Hell, they STILL do it with bebop)

1) Full Metal Alchemist: This could damn well be the greatest anime ever concieved. Beautiful Story, totally non-cliche, and wonderful art.

2) AzuManga Daioh!: This anime was based off of a saturday morning comic strip than ran in tokyo's biggest newspaper for a year or so

3) Magical Shopping District, Abenobashi: This is such a funny anime - Each episode takes place in a parrellel universe revolving around this one little "Mini Mall" type place.

4) Cowboy Bebop: Yes, But this is the only show on CN I adore. And I had the boxed DVD set just as it was finished being dubbed, so, Before CN. Everyone knows why this is so great.

5) Chobits: Well, This is your standard, "Boy Meets Robot" and "Boy falls in love with robot" series. I recieved the first volume of the manga after a friend bought it on accident, and I've been hooked ever since.

See? Most stuff I like hasn't even been dubbed yet, and you can only get through fansubbing

Big Grin And this isn't mentioning various OAV's that are totally awesome (I have one anime OAV, about a compay making an anime OAV Big Grin !!!)

Toodles
Paul_Cousins 03-26-2004 12:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser

4. Ranma 1/2 (anime and manga) - Mindless escapism. And being the author of most-noted Ranma fanfics. Pleased Takahashi's work on this always makes me laugh.

Really, could you provide a link to your fanfiction.

By the way, here are my to 6 favorite series particuler order:

1. Farscape

2. Big O

3. Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz

4. Cowboy Bebop

5. Ranma 1/2

6. Zoids Chaotic Century/Guardian Force
jonnycooj 07-10-2004 01:19 AM
I’m reviving this cuz I’m bored and it looks like fun.

As of this moment: (no particular order)

Boogiepop
Last Exile
Texnolyze
Haibane Renmei
GTO

Classic list: (no order)

Big O
Bebop
Berserk
Eva/end
Castle of Cagliostro
M.S. Feather 07-10-2004 01:51 AM
Lupin III (Manga)
Lupin Vs Zenigata = the funniest stories ever told.

The Big O (Anime/Manga)
The Animatrix (Anime) Well, technically it's a series.
FLCL (Anime)
Cowboy Bebop (Anime)
The Baker St. Irregular 07-10-2004 05:36 AM
  1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Neon Genesis Evangelion
  3. The Big O
  4. Excel Saga
  5. Vision of Escaflowne

Huzzah! Comrade Mistress-Samwise loves her animes very, very much! *hugs Spike* And she loves Spike even more... Drooling

*I have not seen enough Black Jack to put it on the list yet.
Dork 07-10-2004 09:02 AM
Well, I haven't watched very much anime so. . .

1.) The Big O- rocks the casbah, the more you watch it the more complicated it becomes, lotsa fun to figure out
2.) Azumanga Daioh- I love this show. I just got the first two volumes at the beginning of the week. But it rocks. It's so different than anything else in my collection, well, it's more normal than anything else in my collection but still very very funny.

And much much much further down in terms of likablity and in no particular order:

Lupin III
Excel Saga
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon (manga only)
FLCL

muchlove
-dork
Asirt 07-10-2004 09:57 AM
5. Cowboy Bebop
4. Witch Hunter Robin
3. Big O
2. Last Exile
1. Serial Experiments Lain
shiine-chan 07-10-2004 10:08 AM
Well, you may find this weird coz none of you people would like these kinds of anime... But well, I'm weird anyway, so what?

1. Now and Then, Here and There - has the best damn story even surpassing any novel. Although the character design's not that good.

2. Boys Be... - the only one, for me, that approximates real life. And it has these cool sayings too!

3. Akazukin Cha Cha / Ranma 1/2 - down right hilarious!!!

4. Rurouni Kenshin - it certainly aroused my curiousity in Jap history which I considered down right boring in the past.

5. Hunter x hunter / Ragnarok (manga) - a peculiar story with out of the ordinary characters...

Whew! That's about it. Now tell me, is there anybody here who at least agrees with me? probably not...
Tickle Tickle 07-10-2004 11:13 AM
Updated List

-Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: While I love the manga and it's much better, the anime is very enjoyable. Plus, the villains were alot more fun in the anime.
-The Big O: Season 1 only. I love the second season, but I don't think it's on the top five of my list.

-New Cutie Honey: First four episodes only. While the last two of the next episodes were good, the last four episodes had no plot, made Panther Zora SURVIVE her death, and don'st even resolve anything. And Nurse Honey=sexa.

-Chobits: Manga only. I may like the anime somewhat, but the manga is totally awesomeness. And anime Hideki is a bastard.

-Midori no Hibi: Manga only, since I've only seen 15 mins. of the anime. And Seiji=sexa.
Jonny Axehandle 07-10-2004 08:24 PM
Big-O
Dragonball Z
Yu Yu Hakusho(sp?)
Code Lyoko

Other than those, anime is annoying.
Cecil XIX 07-10-2004 09:44 PM
Bah, don't not knock CN.

1. G Gundam
2. Ruroni Kenshin
3. Teen Titans
4. Big O
5. Tenchi Muyo!
StevieV019 07-12-2004 08:27 AM
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. The Big O
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Gundam Wing
5. Noir

Others that come close to cracking the Top 5:

Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Initial D

Mind you, this list only includes animes that are a series (as categorized by the title of the thread).
noTomato 07-12-2004 10:30 AM
1. ¡¡¡ LUPIN III !!!
2. Trigun
3. Big O
4. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
5. Excel Saga
AlexRosewater 07-12-2004 10:33 AM
5. Yu Yu Hakusho

4. GunGrave

3. G Gundam

2. Big O

1. Lupinthe3rd