Fatal Four Way II

FatFrank 08-08-2003 05:58 PM
this'll make you think next time when you say captain while running toward the car
The Fallen Phoenix 08-08-2003 05:59 PM
Captain America all the way baby! Big Grin

Though you should probably have put this in general discussions. A mod will probably move it later, though.
FatFrank 08-08-2003 05:59 PM
of course you can all guess which captain i have chosen

<------------- Tongue
Surtur 08-08-2003 06:06 PM
Didn't Captain Planet get killed by a Hydralisk? Oh well, America all the way!!!
Schwarzwald 08-08-2003 06:08 PM
caption crunch..even though he is promoting kids to over eat chocolate and making really ugly cartoon kids...insulting our generation....and making life look to hapy like anything you want will pop out out of nowhere......

he still is better then the other 3...captin america according to his name might end up being a racist....

captin planet...how is he suppost to prtect the earth fro pollution if that EXACTLY is his weakness.....i mean come on....ya know one of those villans could just coat thier hq in raw bacon and he count be able to enter...

and captin kangeroo....who is he? is he that guy that steals the money? in that horrible disney movie?....that movie looked awful.....
Le Bread 08-08-2003 06:10 PM
Captain Planet might be hella' lame, but he's got waning Conglomerate Ted Turners cash behind him (or at least he did in his heyday). Don't ever over look that shady connection that Time Warner has with Gaia. =/
FatFrank 08-08-2003 06:14 PM
finally someone understands my feelings about that sugar-filled swashbuckling buccaneer known only as Captain Crunch

danke schwarz
The Big Omega 08-08-2003 06:26 PM
Captain Kangaroo is an Australian guy who runs this funny kids show. I think that he'd win 'cause he's an Austrailian. Have you guys ever seen them fight? They'd be able to give DBZ characters a run for their money. Seriously, those Aussies are tough, that Steve Irwin guy, the croc hunter, he's a watered down Australian. I can see captain Kangaroo wrestling with 20 foot long crocs before his show. Plus he has an army of stuffed animals.
Lady Tesser 08-08-2003 06:55 PM
Oh, God, I am OLD ... I know what Captain Kangaroo Frank's talking about. Keenan was like everyone's grandpa when we watched it.

Hey, Frank, remember Jean Le Foot from the old Cap'n Crunch commercials? He was cool.

And my money's on Captain America - he's the most honest out of the bunch.
FatFrank 08-08-2003 06:59 PM
if i do remeber correctly, captain america was originally created in a scientist's laboratory meant to be one of those super soldiers. as time went on i think that he had some type of cancer and was dieing because his body started rejecting the super human syrum
Le Bread 08-08-2003 07:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by FatFrank
if i do remeber correctly, captain america was originally created in a scientist's laboratory meant to be one of those super soldiers. as time went on i think that he had some type of cancer and was dieing because his body started rejecting the super human syrum

Who do you think owns that facility? My moneys on either Ted Turner or Bill Gates. =B Planet's already got America in his tiny red spandex pocket.
FatFrank 08-08-2003 07:29 PM
a family guy quote about ted turner

(ted turner is at a news conference)

Ted: I say, I say that I have done something that the whole world will appreciate.... I have colorized the moon.

---------------------

Check out my other family guy quotes on the other forums

its under general discussion. should be page 2
DBack 08-09-2003 02:13 AM
I voted Crounch because the America/Planet are hella lame. The Aussie guy ( according to u guys) well I don't know him O_o
FatFrank 11-29-2003 10:15 PM
how dare you insult me by not spelling The Honorable Sir Captain Crunch Residing by his correct name!
FatFrank 04-25-2007 10:11 PM
blargh!
Big Money 04-25-2007 10:13 PM
Is dat sum necro threading?
Sharpshooter005 04-25-2007 10:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Is dat sum necro threading?

This. Also

quote:
Captain America

Killed by some comic writers need to shoehorn in a hamfisted "AMERIKKKA" political commentary into a picture book

(Wait wasn't that the plot? He got soft, then he ate a bullet?)

quote:
Captain Planet

LAME. Also, "heart"? What the hell does that even mean. Go produce some more coke pablo, then maybe you can buy a useful power.

quote:
Captain Kangaroo

Well, he died...so...guess that answers his chances for survival

quote:
Captain Crunch

Sure, why not. Process of elimination.

edit: Also I'm not marking my spoilers. I don't read comics
Hobodoken 04-25-2007 10:23 PM
Hm.

Captain Kangaroo's show's cancelled, as is Captain Planet's.

spoiler (highlight to read):
Captain America lost the Marvel Civil War, and then got shot in the gut. And apparently, unlike all the other times he got shot, this time he's dead. Or being fixed deep in SHIELD territory.

So Captain Crunch it is.
Inigo Montoya 04-25-2007 11:01 PM
How did THIS get dragged out of its peaceful eternal rest?
War.
Generalissimo D 04-25-2007 11:09 PM
A prodigal son returns.