The Big O Merchandise

Tracker 02-29-2004 03:49 AM
Hey everyone, let me cut to the friggin end here, I was wondering where to get the Big O soundtrack and possibly the big o II soundtrack, online? Or are there some stores that actually sell it, any help would be greatly appreciated, oh and when I mean soundtrack I mean the music in the show, not that one weird album that just has the beginning and ending tracks (not that they dont rule but come on, two tracks?)
Zola 02-29-2004 10:23 AM
CD Japan has all the Big O stuff.

Maybe we ought to make a FAQ? When I did a search, I found this question coming up repeatedly.

Here's the info, in any event:

CD Japan carries the Season 1 Soundtrack, the Season 2 Soundtrack, the single "Respect" and the radio play "Walking Down the Yellow Brick Road"

You don't need a credit card to order, they also accept International Postal Money Orders, which you can buy at the Post Office. You just order on the site, they e-mail you with a total and you send them the money order.

Even with shipping, it's cheaper than ordering it from Amazon.com and they have everything, which Amazon does not.

I have gotten two orders from them now, they are reliable and very professional--we had a minor problem with my credit card the first time I ordered due to my mis-entering the number, and they were really nice about it. They also always answer mails, even when I just wrote to tell them the orders had arrived safely.
dominusofdeath 02-29-2004 10:26 AM
Christina Perry 02-29-2004 08:38 PM
I got one. Big O 1 and 2 season Soundtracks. Pleased
Benjamin 03-02-2004 04:48 PM
I have both of the orignal cd's for season one as well as season 2 on CD that I am borrowing from my friend Stuart, and I also have copies of the Cd's, ITS ALL GOOD!
Schoolie 03-02-2004 10:02 PM
Check the websites above - cdjapan.com, animenation.com are both good.

Highly recommend the soundtracks! They're worth it!
macross 2 03-05-2004 05:15 PM
i like the first cd the best.
BigPrime 03-05-2004 05:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by macross 2
i like the first cd the best.

I think I do as well. Well, overall at least. Though OST 2 gets serious points for "Brick Ballads", "Sure Promise - Union Square" the two "Respects" and "Flag".
number9 03-05-2004 06:12 PM
Yeah, "Brick Ballades" should have been on OST 1...

OST2 is incredibly weak in comparison to OST1. Brick Ballades, 2 Respects, Apologize Bleecker St, Flag, 2 Prayers, Token, and Before Dawn are the only ones I find myself listening to...

Here's hoping for Season 3 just so Name Of God with vocals will be on OST3... Smile Smile Smile
BigPrime 03-05-2004 07:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by number9
Yeah, "Brick Ballades" should have been on OST 1...

OST2 is incredibly weak in comparison to OST1. Brick Ballades, 2 Respects, Apologize Bleecker St, Flag, 2 Prayers, Token, and Before Dawn are the only ones I find myself listening to...

Here's hoping for Season 3 just so Name Of God with vocals will be on OST3... Smile Smile Smile

Indeed, that track really needs to be released. It's a shame it wasn't on OST 2. Frown
Tabris-kun 03-05-2004 11:10 PM
does anyone know where to get The Big O OST
or manga? Confused Confused Confused
Mugiwara Luffy 03-05-2004 11:15 PM
For the OST, there have been several threads about it in the Smith mansion. But here is one place you can get it: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VICL-61057

As for the manga, you can usually find that at your local bookstore. Most big bookstores now have a manga section; you just have to find it.
seraphjei 03-06-2004 12:47 AM
E-bay is the place if you want to buy something they'll sell it
Prons 03-06-2004 02:18 PM
I am producing a Big O CCG that will come out this summer (or later this year, at the rate im going it will be here summer) the offical website is ashermech.netfirms.com I have not made much progress on the site yet. Its free.... but technicly its a merchandise is it not?
Tabris-kun 03-06-2004 07:44 PM
that website, Lt.Smith, is DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YoruameBaroness 03-06-2004 07:46 PM
Where do you find the Big O dolls? I want a Roger doll.
macross 2 03-18-2004 04:07 PM
i found several stores. i got mine at www.animetoxic.com (they had it the cheapest. you can aslo try www.gkworld.com www.asylum-anime.com www.animeplus.com (i have other stores to try) also www.animeusaexpress.com had big o figures but are out of stock, i did get the big o fig a long time ago.hey, also try macross,macross7 cds.gundam wing and import sailormoon cds are good.