Dub'ya's Ad Campaign

Dude Love 03-06-2004 12:29 AM
Factor in the fact that, as with Clinton's Administration, Big Businesses have been leaving for 3rd world nations. Bush's tax plans, although not cuts for the middle class as we would like, try to curb that (or at least would curb that, maybe no one thought of it though) by offering incentives for businesses to stay here (lower taxes).
Silv3rKnigh1 03-06-2004 12:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Factor in the fact that, as with Clinton's Administration, Big Businesses have been leaving for 3rd world nations. Bush's tax plans, although not cuts for the middle class as we would like, try to curb that (or at least would curb that, maybe no one thought of it though) by offering incentives for businesses to stay here (lower taxes).

buisnesses leaving for teh 3rd world is gonna be a gigantic problem within the next 20 years. Something major is gonna happen economically.....i think ill start learning japanese now lol.

I do not agree with him lowering taxes to buisnesses liek he did. Public tax cuts do more for teh economy.
Fujiko 03-06-2004 02:09 AM
well actually, Clinton has actually made the economy a lot better. Bush has made it worse, even after 9/11

i personally don't think that the ads are a good idea at all. After the four years of him as president, all i've heard is blah blah blah. his ads are no different. no, we cannot ignore what went on over 2 years ago, but that does not mean that he has to exploit it for his own political purposes.

but for now i can do nothing

not old enough to vote, so i say this

if you can, vote, if you wanna make changes. no i'm not some friggin politician, but it would help a lot, if you're old enough.
Big Doo-Oh 03-06-2004 02:48 AM
You people need to take a freakin economics class.

And forget that government is run by a bunch of idiots who can appeal to the lowest witted sap with his minature american flag and angry because the government "don't give me no job." Like that's even the government's responsibility.

The economy is hardly even the responsilbity of the government. All the government does is tax us and spend like any other corporation, even though we don't have a choice with it which basically contradicts the whole free market system we hold dear.

So why are you blaming Bush? While he is quite an idiot, Republicans are the much more smarter economists no matter what. It doesn't take five minutes to figure that out.

Leave the freakin Republicans alone on this case. Particularly Bush. He can't do anything about what Clinton's terrible economics did. But of course all of you democrats are too stupid and caught up in the Kerry's "Send Bush to Mars" chant.

Dumbasses.

oh yeah...and tesser...if you go to Australia, that wouldn't be far enough.
Kittie heavenly6 03-06-2004 02:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Doo-Oh

And forget that government is run by a bunch of idiots who can appeal to the lowest witted sap with his minature american flag and angry because the government "don't give me no job." Like that's even the government's responsibility.

The economy is hardly even the responsilbity of the government. All the government does is tax us and spend like any other corporation, even though we don't have a choice with it which basically contradicts the whole free market system we hold dear.

So why are you blaming Bush? While he is quite an idiot, Republicans are the much more smarter economists no matter what. It doesn't take five minutes to figure that out.

Leave the freakin Republicans alone on this case. Particularly Bush. He can't do anything about what Clinton's terrible economics did. But of course all of you democrats are too stupid and caught up in the Kerry's "Send Bush to Mars" chant.

Dumbasses.

What did I say about that? I am locking this for the time being, because it's apparent some are too immature to handle this kind of converation. I'll leave it up to Krang (after he reads the above comments) To decide if this Thread remains locked or not
Krang 03-08-2004 03:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Doo-Oh

Dumbasses.

It's very immature of you to personally attack someone just because the person doesn't agree with you. And since attacking other members is against the forum rules, you now have a warning. I'm going to give this thread one more chance, and if the arguing continues, the thread will be locked permanently.

If anyone has any questions or comments about this warning, please deal with them privately rather than posting about them in this thread.
Quint 03-08-2004 04:06 AM
i cant stand that karry, people people its jimmy carter all over again, or in modern terms clinton, todaay i herd lots of people tell me, i aint voting for a jew, now i can understand him being a cheap skate that will marry for money but ehh i think those to guys at regitering place thing station what ever you want to call it went a little far for that

i hate karry, with him in the office, this country will be run by people like barbra strizan , Jane and bridget fonada, hilliary clinton, Alex Bladwin, just a few bunch of our polictically incorrect movie str scum bags who say quote(Alex Bladwin) "If bush gets ellected im leaving the country" (bush - gore elections)

bush is good, i think we do need more real cowboys in the office,....................................................................
.................................jimmy carter people...........jimmy carter, id rather have "FDR" scratch my a**, ohh witch reminds me, *drives over to presidental wax musem*...... *walks over to "FDR"*.......... excuse me while i give the finger to him.

but as Big Doo-Oh said it isnt bush's fault for the economy for what clinton done, that is true people, clinton is like hoover during the depression and bush is like roosevelt except im not fliping him off.

this little war that we had help our econimy, yes something good , a little good came out of it, in history of any government what is the greatest money and pofit maker, war, world war one, the golden 20's, world war 2 the late 40's , korien , the 50's saw a boom, and after vietnam, after all these wars the united states econmoy has been great, but right after its hits its high point it takes a dive. however i think its always the governement that can do something about the economy,

i like bush's ad's their respectfull , they show pride, and their not attaching anyone, i find if their being assertive in their ad's it shows that there not trying to play blame, that there not trying to find blame on others, like karry says bush done this bush that, bush is like yeah, what ever, nation and well being of people first then ill start sayin bad things about karry.

vote bush, viva la bush!
Wazpy 03-08-2004 05:18 AM
Bush would be awesome for super rich, right wing Christians or Oil companies. That's pretty much it...I'm not either of those though...

I hate to say it, but if this was his first time running, I might have voted for him because he's so funny. However, now I've seen that he's actually kind of dangerous too, so I'll put aside my love for laugh at terrible lines and mispronounced words.