ummmmm

Swimgrel4God4eva2 03-05-2004 12:44 AM
OK, I need some help here and this figures to be the best places to get it. I have only seena few Big O shows, cause it comes on late and it is not cool to skip class or work. My roommates friend has also only seen it a few times.

Here is what I mainly know. They all have no memory whatsoever. They are supposly on a huge stage, like a movie set.

Can someone explain the show to me a little more and tell me if I am right or not? PLease Smile
Atropos 03-05-2004 01:14 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Swimgrel4God4eva2
OK, I need some help here and this figures to be the best places to get it. I have only seena few Big O shows, cause it comes on late and it is not cool to skip class or work. My roommates friend has also only seen it a few times.

Here is what I mainly know. They all have no memory whatsoever. They are supposly on a huge stage, like a movie set.

Can someone explain the show to me a little more and tell me if I am right or not? PLease Smile

Search the the Smith Mansion threads--you'll be amazed at how much insight and how many valid theories people have come up with. That's what I did when I found this site and really got into Big O, and the topics (along with the incredible thoughts from the people here) convinced me to sign up. Smile

Unfortunately, that's all you'll find--theories. As of now, there is no "one real answer." But believe me--reading all those theories help immensely (and also make your brain the consistency of oatmeal due to their depth, so beware. Wink My advice--don't read them if you're not in the mood at that moment to think, because they'll make your mind run laps with all the valid possibilities.)

Hope that helps! Smile
Pythagoras 03-05-2004 01:52 AM
Atropos's suggestion is a good one. But you might want to be careful about reading too many theories because they will spoil your show since they're based on things that happen later in the show.

If you have the cash and can't wait, I'd recommend buying some of the DVDs and watching them. IMHO, the experience is so much better watching things on your own time. People that were kind of interested in the show watching with me on TV got hooked when I lent them my DVDs.

But if you don't have the cash and have the time to wait, just watch episodes and ask questions here on Paradigm-City.com and read the archives. People are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about specific episodes.