Username Changes

Baka_Squared 04-27-2004 09:12 AM
iff possible i would like my name to be Baka_Squared
CoCoaPuFF CatX 04-27-2004 05:49 PM
I'm sorry everbody that liked my S.E.( if anybody liked it... lolx Big Grin ) name but itz now finally and forever retired....... Frown ok maybe not forever but for a long time... I don't like it anymore maybe i will later
I would like my new username to be:
CoCoaPuFF CatX

thankz! Big Grin
sincerly, CoCoaPuFF Catx
the old sexy eyebrows
Krang 04-27-2004 10:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jeff 25
If you don't mind, could you please change my name to simply...Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by BigLoser
iff possible i would like my name to be Baka_Squared

quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Eyebrows
I would like my new username to be:
CoCoaPuFF CatX

No problem, I made these three name changes.
The Fallen Phoenix 04-27-2004 10:43 PM
You know, I've been thinking, and I've decided I want to change my username from The Fallen Phoenix. Now now, don't worry, it won't be too much of a change...I'd just like it changed to Xineohp Nellaf Eht.

It provides for a nice, fresh change, while being familiar enough (it's The Fallen Phoenix backwards) for others to still recognize.
Dude Love 04-27-2004 11:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
You know, I've been thinking, and I've decided I want to change my username from The Fallen Phoenix. Now now, don't worry, it won't be too much of a change...I'd just like it changed to Xineohp Nellaf Eht.

It provides for a nice, fresh change, while being familiar enough (it's The Fallen Phoenix backwards) for others to still recognize.


You're doing it?! I thought you were just kidding!!!!

Wow...
Krang 04-27-2004 11:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
You know, I've been thinking, and I've decided I want to change my username from The Fallen Phoenix. Now now, don't worry, it won't be too much of a change...I'd just like it changed to Xineohp Nellaf Eht.

It provides for a nice, fresh change, while being familiar enough (it's The Fallen Phoenix backwards) for others to still recognize.

Sure, I changed it.
The Fallen Phoenix 04-27-2004 11:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Sure, I changed it.


Thank you. Smile Nice avatar, by the way.
John Doe 04-29-2004 08:35 PM
Hehe, and I suppose that from now on, it will be the Fallen Phoenix who will pilots Caelestis and Xineohp Nellaf who pilots Apollyon. Now that would be something interesting to see, nes pas? Tongue

I'm probably wrong about this but can't you mods change your usernames without an admin? I can't imagine Kairi pm'ing Krang all those time for every one of his username changes! Big Grin

(unless of course, they are the same person! Shocked Tongue *wild speculation ensues* )
dominusofdeath 04-29-2004 08:38 PM
No a admin has too. I asked Krang.
Piano Black 05-07-2004 11:12 PM
NEVERMIND! Don't!
Seraphim 05-07-2004 11:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Piano Black
NEVERMIND! Don't!


Um, don't do what? Confused
Krang 05-07-2004 11:54 PM
It looks like he was considering a name change, but changed his mind (which is a good idea if you're not completely sure that you want your name changed).
Jonny Axehandle 05-07-2004 11:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
It looks like he was considering a name change, but changed his mind (which is a good idea if you're not completely sure that you want your name changed).


Either that or he wants his name to be "NEVERMIND! Don't!"
dominusofdeath 05-08-2004 12:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
It looks like he was considering a name change, but changed his mind (which is a good idea if you're not completely sure that you want your name changed).


I talked him out of it. His current name is much better.
Travis Bickle 05-11-2004 02:15 PM
I'd like it to be changed fro RAZOR TOED SPINE MASHER to Ignignokt
Krang 05-12-2004 12:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by RAZOR TOED SPINE MASHER
I'd like it to be changed fro RAZOR TOED SPINE MASHER to Ignignokt

No problem, it has been changed.
angelcakes 05-13-2004 02:25 PM
Edit: Forget that, instead could you please change it to Angelcakes if you can.
Krang 05-14-2004 12:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by angelcakes
Edit: Forget that, instead could you please change it to Angelcakes if you can.

No problem, I changed it.
<\:/> 05-19-2004 02:18 PM
Hey, do I have to have to have numbers and letters in my name or can I change it to this little doohiky:
<\:/>

?
Seraphim 05-19-2004 02:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemus
Hey, do I have to have to have numbers and letters in my name or can I change it to this little doohiky:
<\:/>

?


I don't believe that is possible. I think all of those are illegal characters. =/