What would you name YOUR megadeuce?

Shaoblane 08-08-2003 12:26 PM
Did I spell that right?

I still don't see why it's called 'The Big O', but it is. Thank god I don't own it, or it'd be something stupid like metal muncher or hunk-a-junk. ^_^

naw, I'de call it Tristen! Big Grin
Manji 08-08-2003 12:28 PM
I'd call mine Big O!... oh wait thats been takin........ well then I'd name mine Big Ace!..... Big Grin
Hiei 08-08-2003 01:01 PM
I would call mine something basic like Big Tob
The Fallen Phoenix 08-08-2003 01:16 PM
We all know the name of my megadues...

Biiiiiiiiiig Butler! It's DIIINNNNEEERRR TIME!

"Cast in the name of God...ye dinner is served."
    BigO-SHOWTIME 08-08-2003 01:19 PM
    Big O because it has no beginning or end. Hence the O.
    The Big Omega 08-08-2003 01:23 PM
    This is an easy one, it would be the Big Omega. The most powerful megadeus ever...it would be awesome...massive blades, lasers, misseles and rail guns. However that's just the tip of the iceberg...just look at its name, you should be able to understand when its true power is unveiled. As always, power comes at a terrible price, but it would be a truly awesome machine.
    Shaoblane 08-08-2003 01:26 PM
    Man! I like 'Big Ace', but can't you people be a little more creative? Everything is big. How about gigantic or huge once in a while! Lol! ^_^
    Manji 08-08-2003 01:27 PM
    What about Manji's Victory Revamped! Big Grin Thats origional Big Grin I'd just build a better Beck Victory Delux, and slap my name on it Big Grin
    The Big Omega 08-08-2003 01:38 PM
    The reason that so many people are naming their Megadei (I heard from a guy that that is the prper plural form of Megadeus) Big-something or other, is because they are of the Big Series. You know, Big O, Big Duo, Big Fau, and Big Venus. They are obviously the most powerful Megadei around, not to mention coolest looking. We are merely emulating our own Big-series Megadei. It's not a lack of creativity. Oh and Manji, don't waste your time on a BVD clone, it sucks way too much to be made good.
    Manji 08-08-2003 01:41 PM
    Hehehe, then I'll make an exact copy of Big Venus, and call it Mini- Mars Big Grin
    Lady Tesser 08-08-2003 02:01 PM
    Big Venus - isn't that the girly one that placed a hand on its hip and had a laser pointing out of one finger in the commercial? (What kind of position is that for an attack? And who pilots that one - Angel?)

I think mine would be 'Big Klutz', just to make people nervous.
    Manji 08-08-2003 02:08 PM
    spoiler (highlight to read):
    I think Alan pilots that, early on in the second season, thats not Big Venus, Big venus is much larger, and more powerful.

See here
    Shaoblane 08-08-2003 02:12 PM
    Oh yeah! weren't those the other machines in epi 14? Okay, I always knew I was a moron, but now I'm a complete moron. Then again, I've only been watching since Adult Swim cut InuYasha.
    I still like Metal buncher, but If I had to have a bg, definately Big Drazil.
    My brother says he'd call his big-ass bitch. I'll slap him for that as soon as he sets his plate down.
    The Big Omega 08-08-2003 02:40 PM
    Don't be hard on yourself Shaoblane, I appologize for having mentioned Big Venus, I should have known that it would have resulted in Manji's posting of a spoiler, how the hell does he know all of this stuff, I wonder...did you see Season 2 in Japanese or something? Those three wierd megadei from episode 14 were carrying Big Fau (I'm still wondering why it's not called Big Trio), the "girly" purple megadeus that shoots green lasers, and the red megadeus with the blade arms. If I had a non Big-series megadeus it'd be hard ot name, here are bunch of good names I'd consider though: Catastrophe, Cataclysm, Oblivion, Amrmeggedon, Meggido, Ragnarok, Damerung, Bahaumt, Tiamat, Testament, or Black Rose. Jeez...I really need to decide on one...
    Dante 08-08-2003 02:45 PM
    In honer of the Simpsons i'd have to name mine the Big D'oh
    R. James Dio 08-08-2003 03:05 PM
    I'm sorely tempted to say I'd name mine "BIG DIO." After the voice of metal, Ronnie James Dio.

But, I try to be creative, and I try to be original. That's why I'd name my megadeus... ULTIMO MURDER AZURE!

Ultimo Murder Azure would defeat all enemies by getting them in a headlock and squeezing really hard. Stomping on their feet would also work, as well as the almighty sucker-punch.
    Surtur 08-08-2003 03:25 PM
    I'd call mine Twilight, for it will bring about Ragnarok, the Twilight of the Gods!!!Bwahahahaha!!!

It would have SAD (search and destroy) pods, little green orbs that shoot from my sides and converge on a target, blasting it to smitherines. And it would have a massive napalm flamethrower at the front (That's what I call riot control). And jump jets! Gotta have jump jets...
    The Fallen Phoenix 08-08-2003 03:42 PM
    I suppose that to supplement the Big Butler, I would have the Racnirok, Jujmind, and Evenjilycst, the trio of the Apocolyspe!

(Based off of the words Ragnarok, Judgement, and Evangelist, Ragnarok being the "Apocalypse" of Norse mythology, the Final Judgement taking place in Christiantiy, and the Evangelists, the four writers of the Four Gospels of the New Testament).
    The Big Omega 08-08-2003 03:42 PM
    You sound as though you are an avid fan of MechWarrior, Surtur. Those S.A.D.s sound pretty cool, they also sound like those funnel things from Gundam. And jumpjets? I know what they are, I play the MechWarrior series too. I doubt that anyone would want to oppose 'Twilight' in a riot though. I wouldn't mind putting it in a one-on-one fight against my Big Omega.Evil
    The Fallen Phoenix 08-08-2003 03:44 PM
    I'd like to see your almighty Big Omega take on the Big Butler.

One of these Bigs has got to go! Evil

Bah...or maybe we can just have our Bigs team up and take on everything else instead. Big Grin