Custom Avatar Requests

Bismarck 12-26-2003 01:32 AM
I created this thread because there really isn't any threads solely dedicated to the creation of custom avatars.

As for my request: Would someone please make me an avatar of the Leviathan?
evanASF27 12-26-2003 01:40 PM
i got an idear that might work Smile

Give me a few moments and I'll make one right up Big Grin

*edit*
How do you like it? Big Grin Big Grin
Bismarck 12-26-2003 08:31 PM
Thank you Evan thats perfect.
Edit: Is Act 17 the episode that Leviathan appears in? Sorry I forgot.
evanASF27 12-26-2003 09:00 PM
17 : 17 :: LEVIATHAN : "Leviathan"

Thank youTongue

IN SHORT- YES! @_@;;;
Barrin 12-29-2003 10:45 AM
I would like to request a custom avatar, though I'm not sure what type to request. A beserk EVA-01 would be fun, but it doesn't fit my name. I used the name barrin to represent a mage master origionally. Anyone got something cool in these fields?
Big Money 01-04-2004 07:49 PM
I have not the patience to find a good picture; will someone make me an avatat dipicting Mr. Hand from Dark City? That would be mega.
The Fallen Phoenix 01-04-2004 09:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
I would like to request a custom avatar, though I'm not sure what type to request. A beserk EVA-01 would be fun, but it doesn't fit my name. I used the name barrin to represent a mage master origionally. Anyone got something cool in these fields?

I'll see what I can do for both a berserk Evangelion unit 01 and a mage for your avatar. Considering I have nothing else to do tonight. Tongue

---
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
I have not the patience to find a good picture; will someone make me an avatat dipicting Mr. Hand from Dark City? That would be mega.

As soon as I finish with the above avatar(s), I'll see what I can do for you.

---
Okay, I have a mage avatar and a berserker eva unit 01 avatar for Barrin...they aren't that good...the evangelion one was especially difficult, because many of the pictures I found were gigantic, so it meant a lot of cutting and resizing...

However, here they are. Smile Just right-click, save as, and then upload them...they should upload fine (they should be small enough for the forums, if not just let me know and I'll fix them).

Eva Unit 01:

Mage:

I personally think the mage avatar came out much better...it's a lot cleaner, in my opinion.

I'll see what I can do about Big Money's avatars later.

---
I was searching around, but I'm not exactly sure what Mr. Hand looks like...Embarrassed Sweatdrop So if anyone can supply a picture, I'll be more than happy to convert it to a Paradigm-compatable avatar. Smile
Nyarlathotep 01-05-2004 12:18 AM
Hey evan, could you make me either one of Cthulhu or of Captain Beefheart as he appears on the cover of Trout Mask Replica, the one of him wearing, well, a trout mask replica
psygnosis 01-10-2004 10:24 PM
i would like to request an avatar

elim garak espesialy one with him with a really smug smile on his face
best person on ds9
Manji 01-10-2004 10:47 PM
Avatar complete, the background is his eye color, because I forgot to ask what color you wanted
psygnosis 01-10-2004 10:57 PM
thanks alot

i wish i could find the picture i want i know exactly what it looks like but cant find it
god it was sooo perfect

looks good thanks
Manji 01-10-2004 11:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sotto-vocce
thanks alot

i wish i could find the picture i want i know exactly what it looks like but cant find it
god it was sooo perfect

looks good thanks

No problem

Check this site, or maybe do a little searching for the pic. if you find it, I'd be more than happy to tailor it for you Big Grin

Ok, heres what I could do. It doesn't have the same effects or clarity as my other one because working with the GIF format was harder, the pixels were quite large Frown

oh well, hope this is to your liking
dominusofdeath 01-13-2004 09:51 PM
o o can i get an animated midvalley the hornfreak 1
i like mine but an animated 1 moves
The Fallen Phoenix 01-13-2004 10:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bonaparte
Hey evan, could you make me either one of Cthulhu or of Captain Beefheart as he appears on the cover of Trout Mask Replica, the one of him wearing, well, a trout mask replica

Well, good news. I finished the Cthulhu avatar, though it isn't the greatest...over this comming weekend I'll fix it up and make it better. Big Grin (For example, getting rid of all the grain and perhaps adding some lighting effects).

As for the sig you requested through PM, I'll also work on that and have it done over the weekend. Thanks for being so patient. Big Grin

EDIT: I was fiddling around with some lighting effects, and came up with the second avatar, which has a lot less grain. I'm still not completely satisfied (I'd probably rate it an 8/10 at most), so I'll continue working on it some other time. If you (or anyone else) wants to use either avatar, be my guest.

Mike 01-15-2004 11:06 AM
Does anybody know what I can use to do transparencies? I have a bunch of avatars with messy edges I want to play around with.
Shady Dark Lady 01-15-2004 11:11 AM
If anyone is bored...They could always make an Avatar for me...I'd like one of Sir Integra from Hellsing..I'll use it on a different board, because, I just can't bear to part with my Dorothy avatar...I just love that picture soo much Big Grin
dominusofdeath 01-15-2004 12:31 PM
i got a integra 1 i got more than 1
yes that is a great dorothy pic

IM me ill send it i cant add it cuz imagestation cant post gifs
Manji 01-15-2004 07:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady
If anyone is bored...They could always make an Avatar for me...I'd like one of Sir Integra from Hellsing..I'll use it on a different board, because, I just can't bear to part with my Dorothy avatar...I just love that picture soo much Big Grin

I don't know whether DOD had sent you his or not, but I figured you might check this one out too, if it'll fit on the other board, your welcome to use it.
Krang 01-15-2004 11:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Does anybody know what I can use to do transparencies? I have a bunch of avatars with messy edges I want to play around with.

Try either Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, since both of those can do transparencies.
seraphjei 01-16-2004 02:45 PM
i would like to request an avatar can any body get a animated picture of kenshin with his eyes spining i have one buts its not ani Frown mated