Custom Avatar Requests

Manji 01-16-2004 05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ebie
i want a avatar of rodger Tongue Smile

Thats pretty broad, but see if this to your liking
Darkside 01-16-2004 05:51 PM
hey can someone make this the correct size.
The Fallen Phoenix 01-16-2004 06:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside

Here you are.

Not that all I did was re-size it, I didn't touch it up at all...but if I decide to work on it later, I'll just re-post a better quality avatar (the quality of this one really sucks).
    Manji 01-16-2004 08:59 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
    quote:
    Originally posted by Darkside

Here you are.

Not that all I did was re-size it, I didn't touch it up at all...but if I decide to work on it later, I'll just re-post a better quality avatar (the quality of this one really sucks).

LOL, FP, that text looks like a 3rd grader wrote it! Big Grin
    The Fallen Phoenix 01-16-2004 09:35 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji
    LOL, FP, that text looks like a 3rd grader wrote it! Big Grin

True, but it's the best script font that I have observed the boards being capable of supporting thus far...I'd prefer using "French Script" or "Brush Script MT" or even "Script MT Bold"...

But this will have to do in the meantime.

Anyway, I really need to fix up Darkside's avatar...it looks horrible. I'll get to work on it soon...

And I can also work on some other avatars I was trying to fit into the file size limit...

---
    Well, looks like Script MT Bold works after all! Big Grin
    Blackcat 01-18-2004 10:10 AM
    I'd reallly like one of Big Duo, cause the preset one is kinda boring Tongue

Thanks

-B.c.
    ebie 01-19-2004 03:26 AM
    can some one help me find a avatar of rodger and Dorthy Wink
    Nyarlathotep 01-21-2004 06:07 PM
    Woo, thanks FP, even though I forgot to look at this thread again until right now but, thumbs up!
    Bismarck 02-11-2004 12:35 AM
    Could someone please make me a RahXephon avatar. To be specific I would like a close up of the head with the Eyes of Truth revealed. For those of you who are wondering,"what the hell is that"? The Eyes of Truth are the RahXephon's true eyes that are gold in color.

Edit: Nvm I did it myself.
    Sharpshooter005 02-17-2004 08:39 PM
    I forgot this was kicking around...ooops. (Thanks to,...whoever reminded me in that other topic. I'm as bad with usernames as I am with names in general).

I am in dire need of an avatar, depciting everybodys favorite psychotic killing machine, R.D.
    Jeff 02-19-2004 08:13 PM
    If its possible, i'd like to request a clear, colorful one of Menchi from Excel Saga.
    Big Money 02-19-2004 08:37 PM
    Well, I'm going to, again, request a picture of Mr. Hand from Dark City. Or, for that matter, any stranger, as long as it is in gangster mode. Screencaps would be cool too...
    Sephiroth 02-21-2004 08:59 AM
    could i get a count d from pet shop of horrors avatar, or a paptimus scciciro from zeta gundam avatar?
    R.Jesse 02-21-2004 01:04 PM
    id like a blue star that wont cause a problum
    evanASF27 02-21-2004 01:28 PM
    Blue star!?

meh..I know what you meant by it...but sadly...THIS is all that we can do... Roll Eyes
    Manji 02-21-2004 04:32 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by evanASF27
    Blue star!?

meh..I know what you meant by it...but sadly...THIS is all that we can do... Roll Eyes

You call that a Blue Star!?

Big Grin
    evanASF27 02-21-2004 05:07 PM
    hey what did you want me to do!? Tongue Big Grin But now Manji you must phear meWink Big Grin Evil
    FOR I HAVE A TV CARD!!! And I can get best quality pics from all the shows I've taped Wink ((Meaning Big O season2, Trigun [most of it], and LupinIII!!))

MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
    Manji 02-21-2004 05:57 PM
    quote:
    hey what did you want me to do!? Tongue Big Grin But now Manji you must phear meWink Big Grin Evil
    FOR I HAVE A TV CARD!!! And I can get best quality pics from all the shows I've taped Wink ((Meaning Big O season2, Trigun [most of it], and LupinIII!!))

MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Aye, but having the pictures is not enough, you'll have to keep up with my quality of Avatar Making!
    evanASF27 02-21-2004 06:26 PM
    how about we make a business Wink You know...a Still Avatar business to rival R.Smith's animated ones Wink
    I be the pics and you be the style (...and some more pics too)... Big Grin

What do ya say??? Big Grin
    The Fallen Phoenix 02-21-2004 07:06 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji
    quote:
    Blue star!?

You call that a Blue Star!?

Big Grin

I agree Manji...I call this a blue star. Pleased

Actually, I used to have that same star picture on my computer...if I recall correctly, it doesn't (naturally) have a blue tint.

I'm guessing you took the picture, cropped/resized, and changed the illuminant temperature, yes?