Big O sheet music

bass1012dash 08-17-2003 06:07 PM
does anyone have big o sheet music. i'm looking for run-down the classical type piano piece that is dorathy's offical wakeup song. i'd realy like to learn that, so if anyone has a midi or somethin i could use...
zhinphou 08-17-2003 07:30 PM
As far as we're all concerned, there's no Big O sheet music to be found, anywhere. Well, that's so far, at least. My advice to you would be to just try to listen to the pieces that you want to perform and then try to key it by a 'check and guess' format. That's what I did, and I've got a pretty good, accurate rendition of 'Apologize' down. By doing it this way, not only do you get to challenge yourself by trying to find out the best sounding notes for a song, but you also give it your own personal touch in the end as well. So yeah, go give a shot.
bass1012dash 08-19-2003 06:50 PM
that's not going to work... at all. i'm almost deaf...
StevieV019 08-20-2003 07:41 AM
Perhaps someone here is talented musically and could make up the sheet music, then the site creators could post it under the "Articles" section on the website (I have NO TALENT at all when it comes to music, but I thought Id come up with the idea....)
pen1300 08-20-2003 08:13 AM
I have a Finale Notepad program that I picked up at a conference, but I can barely use it. I was going to eventually ask one of my friends if he would do me a favor by transcribing/writing up some sheet music.

But he might say no...wait, I might have another friend! (Probably not).

I'd do it myself, but 1.) it would take so long that 2.) I would grow discouraged and 3.) it would just be a part for myself (viola since that's what I play). I have a little bit of Stoning, but I'm still rewriting the two lines I have.

On a little side note: Anyone know of anywhere you can purchase Anime sheet music? I'm just curious if other musicians out there know of any places. I mean, somewhere they have Nintendo sheet music for orchestra. (Nintendo Power had that complimentary Super Smash Bros. Melee CD that was an orchestra in Japan so there should be anime sheet music).
R_Dorothied 08-20-2003 11:38 AM
... well, if you have a good musical ear, you can listen to the selection
repeatedly, and then get the right chord and then right the music down.

I did that with Kikaider's theme he'd always play on his guitar, but I have
yet to do that with any of the Big O music ..

I suppose the sheets are out there ... somewhere.
bass1012dash 08-21-2003 02:29 AM
plz, i'm desprate, i need to learn this song to help get into a school of music, i need to adutation, and this one song would be the deciding factor (deaf)... please, some one HELP!!! (...desprate..."_)
pen1300 08-21-2003 06:38 AM
You know, have you possibly done an internet search for "The Big-O Music" or something like that? I mean, there was a website posted in another Big-O music thread that was helpful for music, except its Windows Media Format, but that wasn't a problem for me...

Another suggestion, maybe like R.Dorothied said, you should just play it on the piano until you think you got it right. It is a hard piece, but its less than a minute. (I'm not sure what you mean when your deaf. Are you deaf as in no hearing or are you deaf as in tone deaf?)

I'm still goofing with Stoning, I just put it into Finale Notepad, only to find out it didn't go exactly like I thought it did (I thought something repeated, but it didn't Roll Eyes ). I'm dabbling with that. I've got like...5 measures. Roll Eyes
bass1012dash 08-22-2003 12:27 AM
what i can hear with my one good ear, is in almost monotone. i know this song is impressive, and in the episode negotation with the daed, dorathy is playing a slower version of the middle and end, can anyone help, ive tried every alternitive i could think of... please, someone take pitty...
The Big Omega 08-22-2003 04:56 AM
I'm messing around with composing Big O music to my Saxophone. So far I've gotten a bit of Sure Promise done. Once I manage to figure out all the notes and rythms I'll put it onto some music and scan that baby out onto the internet!
R.Smith 08-22-2003 05:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by bass1012dash
that's not going to work... at all. i'm almost deaf...

quote:
what i can hear with my one good ear, is in almost monotone. i know this song is impressive, and in the episode negotation with the daed, dorathy is playing a slower version of the middle and end, can anyone help, ive tried every alternitive i could think of... please, someone take pitty...

Prehapes you could enlighten us as to how you've lost most of your hearing? And i know how you feel findind Big O stuff in general is hard.
The Big Omega 08-22-2003 06:08 AM
quote:
And i know how you feel findind Big O stuff in general is hard.

Hard nothing! It's damn near impossible! Just because some idiots make up a sexual reference with the same name I can't even try to search yahoo with an entry that broad. There's also a tire company named Big O. Jeez, I hate American slang...
bass1012dash 08-22-2003 09:08 PM
my loss of hearing can be subjest to 2 things, the t.v and radio on waaayyy to loud, or the time i stuck a pin it there, the first one more likely, (i never stuck a pin in my ear, my eye however...) so can anyone actualy help, instead of giving veage refferances to how to look for it, i have tryed all i could
R.Smith 08-22-2003 10:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bass1012dash
(i never stuck a pin in my ear, my eye however...)

O.o;;; okie....ummm *still looking for a site that will help you....*
bass1012dash 08-23-2003 05:36 AM
whould it be at all possiable to contact the composer... like through bandia, or sunrise, mabey the guy whom made the song could help?
bass1012dash 09-15-2003 08:26 PM
please help... someone, anyone help.....!
BoneDaddy 09-16-2003 09:35 AM
you could look in the credits for the writer and then look from there.. other than that im perdy clueless
number9 09-29-2003 04:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone had made MIDI files of any of the music from The Big O? I really love "Sleep My Dear" and was hoping to find sheet music or at least a MIDI somewhere so I could out the notes. I can play the piano, but not very good you see...its not like I can attempt at doing it myself.

Was just curious, its a great song, eh?
evanASF27 09-29-2003 04:55 PM
If anything "Sin" would be a PERFECT song to make into a midi Smile Not too many parts...not too long...and also very good music Cool

So far I know of only one person making MIDIs...while still needing a bit of my help musically speaking Pleased
Almasy 09-29-2003 04:58 PM
I made "Name of God" and "False" into MIDIs once. Red Face Pleased Smile