Big O sheet music

number9 02-22-2004 06:02 PM
Here's the notes I took from 'Sleep My Dear'. Its just the main melody used corely on the aforementioned songs.

G #D D bB G F G C #D F #D G F #D F G #D D bB bB C C G bB (#F F #D) played in a triplet fashion. F F D #D F #D F bB C G F G G C #D F #D F bB bG G F G G G C D #D D bD G C D #D D bB G C D #D D F #D D bB G F #D F #F G G(octave higher) G(octave higher than last one)

Thats half of it. Make sense of it if you want.
Piano Black 02-25-2004 12:20 AM
Yeah, man! We want tabs!
Khyron_Prime 02-25-2004 12:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Piano Black
Yeah, man! We want tabs!

Maybe this'll sound really stupid, but: What is a tab, and how does it relate to music? Confused
Piano Black 02-25-2004 12:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Negotiator Prime
quote:
Yeah, man! We want tabs!

Maybe this'll sound really stupid, but: What is a tab, and how does it relate to music? Confused

Guitar. Big Grin
Dorothyihzhawt 02-25-2004 12:36 AM
piano for me please, if not, notes are just fine; i can work with those
Pythagoras 02-25-2004 04:02 PM
Am I the only one here who likes "Raindrops?"
Gestmaniac 02-25-2004 04:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NVWC2006
I completed my transposition of Sure Promise.
I can either make custom solos, or give the parts for:
Trumpet
Trombone
Tener Sax
Bari Sax
Viola - Bass
Tuba
French Horn
Percussion

I also have self-made Clarinet and Bells parts. I'm working on Flute. You can either recieve the music in the form of a blury bitmap, or, as a Noteworth Composer file. Or, as MIDI, all parts mixed, or all from one instrument.

OH!!! Tenor Sax, Bari Sax, and Trumpet(For my friend)

You know how sometime when they open up the show they have that saxophone solo? ith the Piano Acompaniment? What is that called

Pythagoras: What's a "Raindrops"? Sry, I'm new to the series
Wingnut 02-25-2004 04:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gestmaniac
quote:
Originally posted by NVWC2006
I completed my transposition of Sure Promise.
I can either make custom solos, or give the parts for:
Trumpet
Trombone
Tener Sax
Bari Sax
Viola - Bass
Tuba
French Horn
Percussion

I also have self-made Clarinet and Bells parts. I'm working on Flute. You can either recieve the music in the form of a blury bitmap, or, as a Noteworth Composer file. Or, as MIDI, all parts mixed, or all from one instrument.

OH!!! Tenor Sax, Bari Sax, and Trumpet(For my friend)

You know how sometime when they open up the show they have that saxophone solo? ith the Piano Acompaniment? What is that called

Pythagoras: What's a "Raindrops"? Sry, I'm new to the series

I believe it is the piece that R. Instro teached to Dorothy in act 06.
Pygmalion 02-25-2004 04:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pythagoras
Am I the only one here who likes "Raindrops?"

If you mean the "Raindrop" Prelude by Chopin, that should be available as sheet music from a music store with a good selection of classical pieces. It's also called "Prelude for piano No. 15 in D flat major, Op. 28 #15, B107/10." You can hear a pretty mediocre MIDI version or order music here (the Raindrop Prelude is called "Sostenuto").

I also found a Chopin website with a forum. I peeked into it and found it quite interesting, even for a non-pianist.

Pygmalion
Pythagoras 02-25-2004 05:47 PM
The song is known as "Raindrops" or as "The Raindrop Prelude" it's no masterpiece but it is a fun song to play as I said earlier on this thread. I was just wondering if anyone else is interested in the song.
KanashiiTori 03-01-2004 06:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can find some Big O sheet music? Confused I've looked like on so many sites and I just can't find it! Crying If you know any sites I would appreciate it very much if you could inform me of them.Thank you so much for your help and time! Ja Ne! Smile )
seraphjei 03-01-2004 09:24 PM
i too have searched but try here i dont know if its there but just check
try goin to ichigos.com
number9 03-02-2004 12:42 PM
Search this forum. Sheet music has been brought up numerous times.
KanashiiTori 03-03-2004 12:38 AM
sorry i'm still new to these forums -_-;;.Man HOW CAN THAT NOT HAVE SHEET MUSIC!HOW THE HECK DO THEY PLAY THE MUSIC IF THEY DON'T HAVE NETHING TO LOOK AT!! Mad meh they better come up with something soon.whatever happened to the creator of big o?is he/she still makin nething? Confused
Silv3rKnigh1 03-03-2004 12:40 AM
did u try animelyrics.com ??????
Piano Black 03-03-2004 03:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by knight123

uh dude..anime lyrics didn't have sheet music the last time I checked. notiice the word LYRICS
Silv3rKnigh1 03-03-2004 04:02 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by knight123

uh dude..anime lyrics didn't have sheet music the last time I checked. notiice the word LYRICS

ya but kanashi could email them and ask them, they are likely to know
KanashiiTori 03-12-2004 12:08 AM
thax for your help you guys!by the way where can i find an episode guide that has a summary for ALL the episodes?
Seraphim 03-12-2004 12:14 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KanashiiTori
thax for your help you guys!by the way where can i find an episode guide that has a summary for ALL the episodes?

I think Big Ian has something in his sig about that...
Asirt 09-25-2004 05:05 PM
Recently, I have found 3 piano solo sheet music from the Big O. They are Apologize, Apostle, and Evolution. Although it's for piano only, I noticed that people are looking for Big O sheet music these days. I did not make these; just found them on the net.

Here is the site with the Big O sheet music for piano:
http://www.alphatrance.com/0engine/music/anime/

Hope this is helpful.