Who here is a TWISTED METAL FAN ???

Benjamin 02-25-2004 09:35 PM
I know that I am probably one of the biggest fans yet, but it is a great game and I want to get all of the games, anyway

WHO LIKES TWISTED METAL???

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Ace of Spades 02-25-2004 09:53 PM
I perfer Twisted Metal 4 and Black. Thats it.
Benjamin 02-25-2004 09:56 PM
My favorite is Black because it has minion, I would have named my paradigm name after him, but one of my friends has one of the other twisted metal characters as a paradigm screen name and I did not want to go to him and explain why I would have choosen minion as a paradigm city screen name...
Prons 02-25-2004 10:04 PM
All.

But wait didnt twisted metal 2 ALSO have minion?
Raven 02-26-2004 07:58 AM
Minion was originally the last boss in the first one. And I believe I have played all of them at least once. 2 is my favorite.
Darkside 02-26-2004 09:15 AM
do I really need to answer that question. Cool
Seraphim 02-26-2004 02:01 PM
2 was the best. I think they kind of lost their flavor after the second one.
Travis Bickle 02-26-2004 02:08 PM
Black was good, and 4 was ok, but 2 was the best. Dark Tooth was the best final boss in a vehicular car combat game ever!
Seraphim 02-26-2004 02:17 PM
Yes, but after 2 I think the whole "Vehicular car combat" thing was done for me... and oh yeah, those thousands of Twisted Metal knock-offs sucked.
Big Money 02-26-2004 03:32 PM
Big Money's take on things...

1-- pretty cool.

2-- hella awesome!

3-- sucked

4-- worse than sucked

Black- hella awesome part 2!
Darkside 02-26-2004 03:40 PM
3 and 4 sucked bad, you won't hear argument from me but hear is MY take on the series.

1- Hell YA!! Introducing the most bad-ass charecter and my favorite DARKSIDE

2-Dark Tooth, 'nuff said

Black-DARKSIDE again!! Could have used Dark Tooth.

And every twisted groupie out their (funny just like the pedastrian you could run over in 2) expect a NEW, yes a BRAND NEW Twisted Metal in the future. Rumor has it that Dark Tooth will appear in this new one and that it will be an ACTUAL sequel. Sort of like Twisted Metal: Black 2.
Seraphim 02-26-2004 07:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
3 and 4 sucked bad, you won't hear argument from me but hear is MY take on the series.

1- Hell YA!! Introducing the most bad-ass charecter and my favorite DARKSIDE

2-Dark Tooth, 'nuff said

Black-DARKSIDE again!! Could have used Dark Tooth.

And every twisted groupie out their (funny just like the pedastrian you could run over in 2) expect a NEW, yes a BRAND NEW Twisted Metal in the future. Rumor has it that Dark Tooth will appear in this new one and that it will be an ACTUAL sequel. Sort of like Twisted Metal: Black 2.

Man, they're making a sequel? That sucks.
Trotsky 02-26-2004 07:51 PM
3 and 4 sucked didliddy ucked.

black is awsome. i just hate how it interfeares with my real life.

i'll give you a hit, read the instruction booklet and look at when it happnes... it actuley envolves my life.

spoiler (highlight to read):
the hole game takes place on my birthday, June 19 insane isent it?
Ace of Spades 02-27-2004 06:17 PM
I like #4 only because of Mr. Zombie.
Shredder 02-28-2004 12:36 AM
Twisted Metal: Black is definately my favorite in the series, it's a very well done game with great controls, story, and graphics. Big Grin I also like TM2, although it's been awhile since I've played it.

The reason TM3 and 4 suck so much is because they were made by 989 Studios rather than SingleTrac (which made TM1 and 2). Incog Inc (TM:Black) is the new studio name for SingleTrac with many of the same developers of the original games, so it's an authentic sequel.
Benjamin 02-28-2004 02:47 PM
BLACK IS THE BEST BECAUSE MINION IS BROUGHT OUT MORE...HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!, by the way I did some research on the new game it is called small brawl, just like in the 4th game when you are in the kids room and the lamp is all big as well as the television, you get the picture...
BigPrime 02-28-2004 06:19 PM
Twisted Metal 2 is probably my favorite. It was the first one I played. Twisted Metal: Black is probably the better game, but it doesn't have the nostalgia factor added in. Smile

But I actually like all 5 games quite a bit.
Shredder 02-29-2004 01:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by TheBigDuo2
BLACK IS THE BEST BECAUSE MINION IS BROUGHT OUT MORE...HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!, by the way I did some research on the new game it is called small brawl, just like in the 4th game when you are in the kids room and the lamp is all big as well as the television, you get the picture...

Small Brawl came out around the same time as Black, sort of as a kids' version. It's not new. Those were the last two releases in the series, and so far, I haven't heard of a new game yet...
Benjamin 03-07-2004 09:16 PM
Ohh Well I thought that it was the new game because when I went to look for codes on the fourth game I saw that game with twisted metal on it so I figured that it was the new game that everyone was talking about, well if Small Brawl Isn't the new game then what is the new twisted metal game??? Does anyone know...I want to get it if I can...Well If anyone finds out then please awnser back in this thread Thanks Smile bye...
Raven 03-08-2004 01:59 AM
I dunno why but back when I played 2 I used to think Mr. Slam kicked serious ass. They need to bring him back. They also gotta bring back that guy from 1 who drove the Red Sports car.