[Question] What is this?

Green_Bird 02-25-2004 04:42 PM
Sorry If this is in the wrong place, and if it was posted before, but one day I went to Google and typed in Paradigm City, the first one listed www.paradigm-city.com, the next was paradigm city's definition in wikipedia, then there was this http://www.zolaweb.com/paradigm-city/

What is it the first paradigm-city page? I just thought I would bring it up...sorry if this was posted before....
Wingnut 02-25-2004 04:46 PM
No it was a back-up site that Zola was kind enough to host while Krang got things squared away with the server people. I believe the last time we used that was sometime last year. Anyway I guess it never was removed and is just sitting around.
evanASF27 02-25-2004 04:48 PM
no no no Wink

It was a temporary (and not really too successful) attempt to bring Paradigm-City back online (one way or another) during a very LONG period of the forums and home page being offline.

When we had server and bandwidth problems, we went back to the Neo-Speakeasy to chat and post updates to the situation. Of course I'm guessing Zola forgot to get rid of the page after 4 or 5 months Tongue Cool

*edit*
damn! You got to it before me Tongue
Zola 02-25-2004 06:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
Sorry If this is in the wrong place, and if it was posted before, but one day I went to Google and typed in Paradigm City, the first one listed www.paradigm-city.com, the next was paradigm city's definition in wikipedia, then there was this http://www.zolaweb.com/paradigm-city/

What is it the first paradigm-city page? I just thought I would bring it up...sorry if this was posted before....

I am lazy, I'm getting ready to migrate my site to another provider and am planning to catch everything up then Smile
Mugiwara Luffy 02-26-2004 01:27 AM
What? Is this Paradigm-City.com's archetype?

Big Grin
Bentar 02-27-2004 12:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Smith
What? Is this Paradigm-City.com's archetype?
Big Grin

LOL - Excellent observation, Lt. Smith! Smile
Mr. Fortnight 03-17-2004 02:21 AM
We're in the Wikipedia! Wikipedia - Paradigm City

Just thought I'd like to mention it since it was mentioned in the first post of this thread.
Pygmalion 03-17-2004 06:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
We're in the Wikipedia! Wikipedia - Paradigm City

And it looks like there's room for other enterprising souls to add to this entry. The Big O specific links are unfinished.

Pygmalion