[Fan Art] Movie posters: Updated, "Amestris Graffiti"

Zola 02-28-2004 02:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato

Hey! I did Big O Rocky Horror, remember?
Green_Bird 02-29-2004 01:49 AM
I just thought of something! this goes with ACT's Roger Horror picture show thing...but it isn't a poster....But I wanted to post it here anyway, I can't sleep and I'm bored to death so this is what I do!

quote:
Originally posted by Big Ben
If anyone's taking requests, how about Beck To The Future?

Here you go....It was a quicky I tryed but I just couldn't find the right head, so I had to make due with the one I used. also I changed the logo....
The Big Finale 02-29-2004 02:48 AM
Whee! Beck to the Future! Starring Jason Back!
Adrenaline 02-29-2004 04:17 AM
These are halarious.

Why don't you movie poster maker lovers just make a thread where battle each other, best poster wins.
Tifaria 02-29-2004 12:17 PM
LOL! I love "Beck to the Future"! Keep 'em coming!
Lady Tesser 02-29-2004 01:18 PM
Dorothy as Columbia ... eerily works. Little Nell is the human Dorothy??

And Beck to the Future is fantastic!
Green_Bird 02-29-2004 03:55 PM
Okay now I was just goffing off with this one....I hope this wasn't done before...if so sorry.....
Atropos 02-29-2004 06:56 PM
quote:

Good lord, that's...certainly...something! Shocked

That is absolutely hilarious! I think the funniest (or maybe the most disturbing) thing about it is Roger's head and his facial expression. It just goes so well with Tim Curry's body. Makes me wonder how good Roger would be at wearing four-inch platform heels... Wink
Christina Perry 02-29-2004 08:34 PM
quote:

OMG, that's a good one, ACT.
Green_Bird 02-29-2004 08:46 PM
"Daemon Seed" poster. this is accualy my first poster based on an episode. Even though I did use a "Demon Seed" posted and reworked it to say "Daemon Seed" and then put Big O pictures over the top of the ones on the poster. enugh talk, here it is....
TubamanRH 02-29-2004 09:52 PM
I like 'Edward Was Here". That could be wallpaper for my computer if my brother didnt immediatly take it down.
Big Ben 02-29-2004 10:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
quote:
Originally posted by Big Ben
If anyone's taking requests, how about Beck To The Future?

Here you go....It was a quicky I tryed but I just couldn't find the right head, so I had to make due with the one I used. also I changed the logo....
Sweet! I can even imagine it on the screen. Beck has to get his parents Roger and Dorothy together so he'll be born while crazy Doc Rosewater has to figure out how to send him back. Smile
Tifaria 03-01-2004 12:52 PM
Hee, 'Edward was Here' is great. Big Grin The 'Daemonseed' poster is also very nice! I like the selection of pictures you used for it.
BabyGhia 03-01-2004 01:59 PM
The Roger Horror Picture Show...

My eyes! Shocked ACT, how could you do this to me? I'm joking. Wonderfully twisted and makes me laugh. Kudos!

Everyone else, keep them coming. Beck to the Future. hehehehe

Interesting in seeing the rest of the Episode Posters. Good idea.

BabyGhia
Hanyou 03-01-2004 02:06 PM
Big Venus...your Metropolis one was incredible...I love that film. Wow.

Good job, they were all funny, but I'm with tvperez...I want a poster.

And ACT you never fail to scare the hell out of me. Good job.
Kat 03-01-2004 02:55 PM
Great posters everyone! ACT, that was just plain scary. Roger's face seemed to fit perfectly, and I mean in expression, not size or whatever. Again, SCARY. ^_~

Well, here's mine. I think I found good expressions to match the original poster (search for a pic if ya want), but the attatching of the faces looks horrible... Oh well. ^_^;

Wingnut 03-01-2004 08:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kat
Great posters everyone! ACT, that was just plain scary. Roger's face seemed to fit perfectly, and I mean in expression, not size or whatever. Again, SCARY. ^_~

Well, here's mine. I think I found good expressions to match the original poster (search for a pic if ya want), but the attatching of the faces looks horrible... Oh well. ^_^;

Good one, now Roger has a darn good reason to swap out Dorothy's memory circuts.
Green_Bird 03-01-2004 08:30 PM
Please tell me you didn't see this coming....
BigPrime 03-01-2004 08:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
Please tell me you didn't see this coming....

Now if only that were true. Big Grin

And you should've edited Ceres Victoria into the pic somewhere, but I'll let bygones be bygones. Cool
Green_Bird 03-01-2004 09:09 PM
here you go! Hellsing poster take 2....with Seres Victoria....I also added the names Big Grin ....