Favorite Avatar?

Manji 02-23-2004 08:52 PM
Have you guys ever come across an avatar that you think was just amazing? One that you just fell in love with? Well share it with us! Tell us who used it, who made it, and what it looked like (and better yet, if you've got a picture...). One thing though, lets try and keep it to one or two avatars, cause I know there are alot of good ones out there.

I have two avatars that I think are just freakin' awsome, both were made by myself, and they are very similar.

-The first was one I made a while back, its the one of the Dog Street, and the Skull and Crossbones on the Red background, with some cool lighting effects.

-The second, and the one I'd say is my favorite above all else, is the remix version of the one above. The new one looks like its graffitied on a wall, with other graffitie around it, and the spotlight effect comes from an angle that looks like it was coming from a street light. I just love this thing!

Below is the Remix Version as I'm now calling it. And for the time being, my first avatar is presently the one I'm using.
Dude Love 02-23-2004 09:00 PM
That's Friggen Awesome!

That could be a gang symbol. If I saw that as graffitti, I'd run.

Hmm, I don't have one, yet...
Khyron_Prime 02-23-2004 11:06 PM
If this is your avatar, this Bud's for you!